O/T: Sharon Osbourne is a real bitch

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Here is a nice quote from her if you haven't already read it. Regardless of what you think of Ted Nugent (he is a little too right wing for me, but he is entertaining, probably more entertaining than Ozzy IMHO, and certainly is more articulate and intelligent, also Double Live Gonzo is one of the best records of the 70's) Anyway, Sharon shows that she has no class.

Check out this artical about Ted Nugent. I got this piece straight from the NUGE himself! Ozzy Osbourne and his family are outraged by Ted Nugent's criticism of The Osbournes TV show. "I think it's an indictment to the soullessness of modern man that we get a kick out of witnessing a magnificent creature reduced to a blithering hopeless idiot,” Nugent was quoted as saying in the New York Post’s Food section.
The quote appeared in an article published Wednesday (May 15) on Nugent’s new book Kill It & Grill It: A Guide To Preparing Wild Game And Fish.
LAUNCH caught up with the Osbournes at a Wednesday (May 15) press conference to announce the June release of The Osbournes Family Album, and we asked rock’s most popular family about Nugent's comments. "Tell him go f--k himself!" railed Ozzy's wife Sharon Osbourne. "Tell him to go back into the f--king sausage factory!…F--king a--hole!"
Son Jack Osbourne blurted out, "He’s hardly a god right now. He’s got nothing better to do than to hunt an animal in a forest with a bow and arrow.” Daughter Kelly chimed in, “That’s just jealous people right there.”
Ozzy took a more even-keeled stance, saying, "I seem to remember a few years ago…I’ve known Ted Nugent for a long time and Ted, when I was doing the cameo part for the Howard Stern film and Ted Nugent came up to me and said, 'I’ve got a ton of riffs right up your alley, Ozzy. We should get together and write some songs.' You know what a lot of it is? Jealousy."
Sharon chimed in, "Well, he better not f--king meet me."
Sharon was so perturbed about Nugent that she even derailed her answer to the next press question, when she spouted, "I’m going to cut his d--k off.”
Ozzy then tried to calm her down, saying, “Forget it--don’t even go there. He probably hasn’t got one anyway."
Ozzy went on, "You know what, my life has been full of sticks and stones. People have been throwing sticks and stones at me since I’ve been going, and if Ted Nugent has an opinion, fine. I don’t agree…with the way he goes out and kills wildlife for no reason at all when you can go to a…I don’t spout off about him. I respect him very dearly as a musician. He’s a great guitar player. He’s a good fellow musician. He has an opinion. Fine.”
Sharon quickly and matter-of-factly interjected, “F--k him.”
Nugent was unavailable for comment at press time.

Sharon's mother must be so proud. I'm gonna go listen to great white buffalo and eat some wild game meat.

Yes Sharon is a bi-otch alright! Ted speaks his mind, does his own thing and has his own opinion.

Apparently the darling Osborns' can't stand that fact.

TOO FUCKIN' BAD, I say!

Talk about all this going to there collective heads. And why does the Ozz-children even have an opinion on this? Who the hell are they? What have they done, outside being born to the Ozz-man himself?

Once again I curse Mtv and its producers! They wield far too much power over the masses.

Oh, by the way, "The masses are the asses!"

People are phony, and Mtv and all its shitty programming can take a flying lick at my balls!

Happy Memorial Day All!

:puke: :puke: :puke:

dudes
I like the program I think it's fucking funny. I also think Sharon has a right to say what she did. That was very mean of mister Nugent.The family is probably just sick of people bad mouthing Ozzy, so whenever something like this happens they immediately jump to the defensive. I don't like sharon or her choice of words but you can't blame someone for defending her husband. And this is just my argument agianst that. I don't have time for the discussion of MTV and selling out.
-Jono-

Well, I'm gonna go with Ted on this one. Yes, the show is funny and I DO watch it when there's nothing else on, which, Tuesday night at 10:30, there is rarely anything else on. And from the very first episode I had to wonder why Ozzy was letting it air at all, because he comes off as very foolish, which makes it hard for at least SOME fans to watch. Even my husband, who isn't the biggest Ozzy fan to begin with, turned to me and asked, "Um...does Ozzy even realize that everyone's laughing at him?" And I don't think he does. Maybe he thinks everyone is laughing WITH him. But I don't see it that way. Now, I'm all for defending your husband, cause God knows I do it all the time (please refer to my anti-family posts), but I have to say that what Ted said bothered Sharon a lot more than it bothered Ozzy, which is obvious in the fact that she's ranting and raving and threatening the life of Ted's penis and swearing like we all know she's good for, meanwhile Ozzy talked about how his having an opinion is fine and he still respects him as a musician. I also agree that um...who the fuck are his kids?? Let's face it...people, (bands in particular)...they only talk to Jack because he's Ozzy's kid. He's supposedly got his own label, but we all know what kind of shit he's going to sign to it. So of course bands are going to be nice to him, they might get a nice fat check because of him. And it's all coming from Ozzy's bank account to begin with. And Kelly...I don't even know where to start with her. I have to mute the TV every time she comes on or else change the channel before I get a headache. If you took Ozzy's money away from all of them, you'd have one halfway normal guy, a raving lunatic that no one would pay attention to, and two whiney ungrateful kids that cuss and swear at their parents and don't get slapped for it like I would have.

Now that I've said that, I have a book to go read. Later.

Sharon is also clueless: in reference to one Gene Simmons of the rock band KISS, she said "the difference between them and Ozzy is that we sell records and tickets, and they don't." (the "them" also included Alice Cooper and Ted Nugent) Now, it should be obvious to anyone with a brain how wrong Mrs. Osbourne is here, but just in case I'll point out how far off she is. The KISS Reunion Tour was the # 1 tour of 1996-97. Psycho Circus tour finished in top 10 of 1998-1999 w/ only 30 shows! And the Farewell Tour was #4 grossing tour of 2000. No Ozzfest was anywhere close to these numbers. In fact, Mr. Osbourne opened for KISS at Castle Donnington in 1996, thank you very much Sharon. As for record sales: Psycho Circus went to #3 and is certified platinum. KISS' Boxed Set, which sells for a lofty 100 bucks, is certified gold for Christ's sake. How about the latest Ozzy album, I think it crawled to gold status. Sharon, if you are gonna talk shit, at least know the facts. This is not a KISS vs. Ozzy post btw, I am simply pointing out how ridiculously ignorant this woman is. Whether or not you like KISS, facts are facts.

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
I've never understood this logic. I would never run to the store and buy something because someone's wife has Tourette's. :lol:
Actually, I was referring to the fact that Ozzy didn't get upset by Nuge's comments...he realized that Ted talking about him is free publicity.

I feel sorry for old Ozzy.

You know they're both laughing about the comments behind the scenes... more publicity is a good thing.

And they're both screwed up whackos.