Fuck Ted Nugent

FuzzyWuzzy

Oct 19, 2005
Arlington, Tx
What is up with that racist piece of shit, Ted Nugent, talking all that shit about Dimebag? Scott Ian said he would not let anyone disrespect Dime on his watch, well Scott now is that time...

Nugent's not in Anthrax but he is in that VH1 group thing with him, I expect Scott Ian to tear that child molester a new asshole!!! What do you guys think!?
-Fuzzy

Blabbermouth.net:

TED NUGENT Says PANTERA's Version Of 'Cat Scratch Fever' Had 'No Soul, No Balls' - May 14, 2006

ed Nugent has slammed PANTERA's cover of his signature tune "Cat Scratch Fever" as having "no soul, no balls" and "no feel," adding that the members of PANTERA appeared as "Ozzy-like zombies on TV" whose conduct on stage went against his lifelong anti-drugs and -drink stance.

Responding to a fan posting on Nugent's official message board (dubbed "The Nuge Board") about late PANTERA guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott and the VH1 "Behind the Music" special on PANTERA that premiered this past Thursday, Ted (who posts on the message board under the name "Nuge") wrote that he "never thought too highly of anyone foolish enough to take on the nickname of a life-destroying dope product and promote such family-destroying conduct on stage." (Apparently referring to the fact that Darrell's "Dimebag" nickname is a slang term for a $10 bag of marijuana.)

When another fan pointed out that Dimebag "loved" Nugent's music and that he had stated in a magazine interview that he often played some of Ted's riffs before a show to loosen up the fingers — going so far as to cover "Cat Scratch Fever" for the 1999 "Detroit Rock City" soundtrack — Nugent responded, "though I'm no expert on all things PANTERA, I did hear their version of 'Cat Scratch Fever' and it was exceedingly white. No soul, no balls, no feel. Caucasian all the way. Elements of dope, booze and heroin disconnect quite apparent as usual. There is no excuse for such horrifically negative, irresponsible, criminal, America-wrecking behavior as such chimp-like substance abuse. Period. They appeared as Ozzy-like zombies on TV. Ya think. American drunks and dopers are allahpuke terrorists' favorite allies. Damn them. Damn them all."

After the fan who started the original thread (who calls himself "the_A_team") defended Dimebag by saying that "you have to at least respect Dime as a guitarist," adding that "even though he did drugs, I heard he didn't do very many," Nugent replied, "I indeed do respect all people for the positives in their life. Sadly, there comes a time of diminishing returns in the balance. At the end of the day, my respect is reserved for those solidly in the asset column of mankind."

After reading that article, it seems to me that Nugent is basically talking shit about drugs and drug users in general. When Dime died, Nugent was there to show his respect. Also, Pantera's version of Cat Scratch Fever does sound very "white".

lol again, sounds like one of those interviews that you need to know the context it was conducted under to get the whole jist of it

He bagged on their cover years ago, saying something like it didn't have the soul like Motown artists he personally likes. And it's been know for years that Ted is not a fan of drugs.

Nugent has lost his mind. He is a hate-filled zealot of the worst kind (not that's a good kind of zealot).

I don't agree with a lot of what comes spouting out of Ted Nugent's mouth nowadays but he has a right to give his opinion like anybody else. Especially a cover version of one of his songs. I don't care for their version of Cat Scratch Fever either. I agree that they sterilized the vibe and riff and turned it into a bad strip club song but, most of his post is probabley him being typical over the top right wing Ted . Dimebag was a great guitarist who wrote some great riffs and, touched a lot of people with his music and persona. Nobody's rants on a message board will ever take that away.

DarrellDethSDMF said:
After reading that article, it seems to me that Nugent is basically talking shit about drugs and drug users in general. When Dime died, Nugent was there to show his respect. Also, Pantera's version of Cat Scratch Fever does sound very "white".

Agreed and I think nugent is a complete douche bag.

karrokid said:
I don't agree with a lot of what comes spouting out of Ted Nugent's mouth nowadays but he has a right to give his opinion like anybody else.
I don't think anyone's saying he doesn't have the right to voice his opinion. I don't know where criticizing someone turns into that.

yeah Nuge can be crass sometimes. The funny thing is, except for the drugs and stuff, Nuge probably doesn't realize just how similar he and Dime were, at least within their politics.

Dime naturally seemed like the kind of guy that loved everyone and if you met him for just a few minutes, you'd love him too.

Nuge is cool and all, but does seem to come off as a pompous ass.

The Nudge can say what he wants when people cover his song. Just showing his opinion.

Someone should inforn the honky Nudge that not only drugs kill. Guns and cagemonkeys is a bad combination. Oh yeah, we need the guns to protect our Chiquita-stash... my bad.

I've always hated Nugent from reading his interviews over the years. It actually stopped me every buying any of his records.
But I have to admit, he's just stating his piece there, and you have to let people have their opinions. I don't see much wrong with what he said there, as much as I thought Dime was a great guitarist and seemed a fantastic person.

FuzzyWuzzy said:
What is up with that racist piece of shit, Ted Nugent, talking all that shit about Dimebag? Scott Ian said he would not let anyone disrespect Dime on his watch, well Scott now is that time...

Nugent's not in Anthrax but he is in that VH1 group thing with him, I expect Scott Ian to tear that child molester a new asshole!!! What do you guys think!?
-Fuzzy

I agree that Ted Nugent who be butchered.

anyone who has ever heard Ted talk would take that interview for exactly what it is.

Insane.

I mean no dis-respect.