Fuck Ted Nugent

I think Ted needs to start doing drugs. It might help. When's the last time he said something anyone cared about. 1981? I wanna know what Gallagher thinks of Dimebag and Pantera.

Nuge is the shit. Sure he's insane and I don't always agree with him but his heart is in the right place and the man can fucking shread. I actually really liked the Pantera version but if Nuge doesn't like it he's entitled to express his opinion on it. It is his fucking song afterall.

I looked more into it, the guy just has a history of talking shit man, it's uncalled for... Think of how many fans bought his music just cause pantera covered that song... he should thank them... but im feelin' good, I get to see Necrophagist tomorow \m/
-Fuzzy

Funny pic that i got... :)

Couples Ian and Nugent:

backstage70.jpg

Ted is allowed to give his opinion, but if Nuge is complaining about Pantera's cover sounding white, perhaps he should look in the mirror and put that vinyl on the turntable.

There's no life, style or balls in the original version, either. You can't polish a turd.

I think drugs are bad, too, but the Nuge just takes it to a whole new level of frothing at the mouth idiocy.
On the Cat Scratch Fever controversy, I think Sweaty Uncle Teddy is right. It is a pretty weak cover and it does feel a little dry and "white".
I fail to see how this has anything to do with race, though. Using white as a perjorative?

sumairetsu said:
Ted is allowed to give his opinion, but if Nuge is complaining about Pantera's cover sounding white, perhaps he should look in the mirror and put that vinyl on the turntable.

There's no life, style or balls in the original version, either. You can't polish a turd.
This post compares to the one in my sig.

I think Ted might have had a little rabid deer meat somewhere along the line in his diet.