O/T: Sharon Osbourne at it again...

dailyvault

35 and counting...
May 2, 2005
Gurnee, IL
Following is from bravewords.com via Contact Music:

According to Contactmusic.com, SHARON OSBOURNE is a fan of heavy rockers IRON MAIDEN, despite sabotaging the band's Ozzfest performance at the Hyundai Pavillion at Glen Helen Regional Park in California on August 20. Sharon tells British gay magazine Attitude, "The band are actually really nice guys, but the singer (BRUCE DICKINSON) has a chip on his shoulder.

"The bottom line is, it's not my fault that his solo records are shit. Don't be jealous of what Ozzy does. He never once thanked us for the tour. People don't behave like that. I tell you, though. This guy got the singer with a fucking egg right in the middle of his brow - what a star!"

Oh, really, Sharon? What about this piece of shit covers album that Ozzy just did? Did Bruce Dickinson ever do a vocal duet with Miss Piggy like your husband?

I know I shouldn't let this shit bother me, but something tells me that even Gandhi would have bitch-slapped Sharon Osbourne.

Fucking bitter old twat... :yuk:

I am not even a big fan of Maiden *runs for cover for making such a statement here* but why the hell would they ever thank the Osbournes for the tour after pulling such a stunt on their last show? If you wanna talk about a chip on someones shoulder, then Sharon should explain why a fan would have to pay close to $2000 to meet Ozzy for 15min at Ozzfest? That seems pretty ego maniacal to me. Like dailyvault pointed out, I don't remember Bruce ever doing a duet with Miss Piggy and yes that covers album that Ozzy did sucks fat ass. I also don't remember Bruce making himself look like a fool on tv. I don't blame Ozzy for any of this but I do blame him for letting that bitch keep talking shit.

His solo records are shit??! WTF? She can fucking go to hell. The Chemical Wedding, Accident Of Birth and Tyranny of Souls are some of the best metal records to be recorded in the past decade. Album sales mean shit and don't dictate talent. When it comes down to who was the greater vocalist Bruce Dickinson is going to win every single time.

ontherocks82 said:
His solo records are shit??! WTF? She can fucking go to hell. The Chemical Wedding, Accident Of Birth and Tyranny of Souls are some of the best metal records to be recorded in the past decade. Album sales mean shit and don't dictate talent. When it comes down to who was the greater vocalist Bruce Dickinson is going to win every single time.
Tyranny of Souls is the best album that has come out this year, period. If you haven't heard it, what are you doing wasting time reading this stupid message...GO OUT AND GET IT! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

She needs to shut her fucking lips. WHY oh WHY could the cancer not have killed her?!?!?!?! Beautiful people die everyday, before their time, and this Bitch seems like she will be living forever.

Sharon, you suck, your show sucked, ozzfest sucks, Ozzy sucks (these days anyway, because he takes all your advice), Your kids suck, and most of all, you suck again.

Once again Sharon should keep doing what shes good at

...screwing Ozzy's guitarists
...keep telling Kelly she has a promising music career
...keeping Ozzy stocked with 4 wheelers

from what I heard shes suffering from bolimia (or however its spelt)....its some sort of eating disorder apparently....it can be fatal as well....we live and hope (hope her fuckin spoilt cunt kids get it too...though looking at em they could probably survive a few years without eating)

fucking sharon needs to get a fucking life...she knows what she did... and is trying to live with her fucker uppers.....up the irons

Bolemia, eh? Maybe she will fucking puke herself to fucking death, the worthless cunt. We don't need another shitty Ozzfest, we don't need another reality TV show, and 4-wheelers are perfectly safe if the person driving them is not an overmedicated old man.

Sharon, nobody likes you.