Sharon Osbourne Confesses She Cut Iron Maiden's Sound

dailyvault said:
$haron is a fucking idiot - if you've got a beef with someone on your tour, take it up in private, not in front of fans who paid their hard-earned money to see bands like Iron Maiden. $haron and all the other mouth-breathers in her clan (and those who helped) who threw shit at Iron Maiden not only put Iron Maiden in danger (other musicians have been injured by fans throwing stuff on stage), but disrespected both Maiden and the fans who paid to see the show.

And as for Bruce disrespecting Ozzy from the stage - give me a fuckin' break. Make no mistake, I respect the contributions that Ozzy has made to the world of rock and metal, but "The Osbournes" portrayed him as a mentally-fried, borderline Tourette's-patient who had no grasp on reality. $haron green-lighted the show, so $haron is the one to blame for reducing Ozzy to a joke.

I really hope that class-action lawsuit idea that someone had goes through, and that $haron has the balls to apologize to the fans who she disrespected. Someone else said it best: metal fans don't forget when they've been fucked with.

Fuck $haron. Fuck Ozzfest. Fuck Zakk Wylde.

Not that I'm opinionated or anything...

Zakk Wylde rules and i dont think he had anything to do with it. I think he would be above this type of shit

SMP840 said:
Zakk Wylde rules and i dont think he had anything to do with it. I think he would be above this type of shit
Well' I'm sure he didn't have anyDIRECTthing to do w/that, but as one of the major Ozzfest players mustn't he develope an opinion regarding the situation? His entourage (pardon my fucking french) has been acused in participating in that disgrace. As far as I know nobody heard fr/him yet... He always hails Ozzy as the Godfather of Metal, which Ozzy is simply not. Tony - yes, Geezer - yes, but Ozzy ...

SMP840 said:

I've read a few reports that state he was there shielding Sharon from the onslaught of fans, but that's just heresay.

Zakk has gone on the record taking Ozzy's side - big surprise. I'm paraphrasing, but he said he had a problem with Bruce slagging the godfather of his oldest child.

Thrillho said:
she should get cancer again and lets hope it goes untreated. I hated her BEFORE this shit w/ maiden. so now, it's just 2 fold.

That'll never happen because:
Only the good die young,
All the $$ EVIL $$ $eem to live forever.

I hate to say it, but I gotta agree with eighteesick here, to an extent. At the same time, I think a more thorough investigation should be made as to what exactly he said about her, if we're gonna be fair. I doubt he said all that much about Ozzy's music so much as his wanting large amounts of money. Also, I have a feeling Sharon was giving him shit from the beginning if he was talking shit about her liking money, and reality tv, and all that stuff. I'm willing to bet that Maiden's setlist and time had something to do with it - wasn't that what he said halfway through it, that Maiden was playing the full setlist? Either way, even if I'm wrong, and even if he said everything he said unprovoked...dammit, Sharon is a cuntrag. Fuck having shit talked about you, talk shit back for all anyone cares, but you throw stuff at the dude? You cut out their sound? Especially when apparently nobody there was on her side? Most of the crowd left after Maiden last I checked.

Again, knowing that blabbermouth.net isn't the prime source of news for many here...

The bitch has admitted she orchestrated the egg throwing at Iron Maiden, and she and her daughter "had a blast." Source: interview with Kerrang!.

I'd like to throw eggs - filled with rocks - at her. Fucking whore.