O/T: I think I've turned into a battered wife.

TD said:
Now everythings my fault. I told her she was acting too bitchy, and spending too much time in the bars. Well, I'm an insensitive bastard now, because her dad is an alcoholic and she had a bad day. Bitches. Can't live with 'em............
Spending too much time in bars... Hmmmmmm.... is her name Kristi?

No, but it's not far off from that. Is that fait accompli or what dude???
How's come she is the BITCH, but manages to make me feel like the asshole???????? My brain is done. I don't work tomorrow, so I think it is Makers Mark time, and as you've read in another post, Frat Halen may be getting back together, so there is light at the end of my bleak tunnel..........................................
*drinks, smokes, listens to VH, cries, dreams of a single brat*

I was gonna ask, "What's wrong with the 'nice' girl?" But now would probably be a bad time for you to hook up with her.

I think maybe Ohio and Colorado are parallel universes, or something. And you need to tell that chick to fuck off. Please.
As you know, my ex hung out in bars. Too much. And I didn't like it. So she cheated on me. I'm not trying to jinx you, BUT:
I have a bad feeling about this...

so so super cliche but its so hard to find a nice girl these days,hell if u have a glamour once u go to work who knows where she has been,i would choose a plain jane anytime

TD, Ditch da bitch. Go out, have fun, enjoy life to the fullest. Don't let that BIATCH spoil your life!
Don't go out looking for women in hopes of finding the "the right one".
Just relax, be yourself. When/where you least expect it "the right one" comes along. Trust me.

Moshkinstein said:
TD, Ditch da bitch. Go out, have fun, enjoy life to the fullest. Don't let that BIATCH spoil your life!
Don't go out looking for women in hopes of finding the "the right one".
Just relax, be yourself. When/where you least expect it "the right one" comes along. Trust me.
I agree that Ty should ditch her and go out and enjoy life, blah blah blah.
But that's easy for us to say. I know how it is when my friends think the chick I'm with is a cunt. But I'm blinded by LOVE. This has happened to me a few times.
Or like when you hear things about the chick (alcoholic whore) that you're dating, and you think that with you she'll be different.
After the relationship is over, and you are not in love with her anymore, you will see the truth. Or something.

Also, there's no such think as "the right one". That's a bunch of horse shit, kids! :)

I'm 26 and I'm in no rush to "settle down". Me and my girl have been together for a while. We're good friends. We started out as friends. Then one night she put the moves on me and we've been together ever since. Just focus on having a good time and good things will happen to you. The right girl will come along and hopefully it won't be some broad that you wooed at a bar.

After reading about your recent girl induced shit storm, I have to say I agree with Prime... stay out of serious relationship for a few months. Junior year of college I went out with a hot blonde for four months. She gained 15-20 lbs and blamed me... she said that she let herself go because she knew I'd love her no matter what. She tried to turn me on my parents, my friends, etc. I was so fucked in the head from it all that I didn't have another serious girlfriend for 9 months... and the kicker is my girl and I have been together four years now. I wanted to start going out with her in the Spring of 99 but I was so fubar from the blonde beast, that I knew it would be a mess if I got in a relationship then. Luckily, my girlfriend start seeing someone else in the meantime.

But this ain't about me, it's about you bro. I saw listen to Finale... that should raise you're ire enough to give that dirty vag her walking papers. Just remember the line "I drink three six packs just so I can look at your face."

TD, tell the evil one that you don't want to see her again because she is unhealthy for your mental well being.

What I would say to the evil one: FUCK OFF!

Do that. Today.