O/T: I think I've turned into a battered wife.

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
I AM AN IDIOT!

You know guys, we always wonder why good girls seem to always go with jerks. I think I've turned into one of those saps. Over the summer I was dating this girl and was head over heels in love and crazy about her. Well, she wound up being really evil and bitchy, and told me I'd have to wait for her to see if she wanted a serious relationship. Eventually it fizzled, and I found a super nice sweet girl. Well, lo and behold, the evil one comes back around, and like a dumb ass, I go back for the abuse. I told the nice girl that I had some major issues and drama to take care of, and that I didn't want to drag her heart around. So here I am trying to make it work with queen evil. And it isn't even a real relationship to her, we're still "waiting" and I do anything and everything for this chick. We had a great week together, but then this weekend, well I called her Saturday, and apparently I was cutting into her fun time with her girls, she just flat hung up on me. Today I asked, "Why did you hang up on me?" the response was "Well, why did you call me." So I left her a voice mail and told her "If you are going to be mean and be a bitch, just don't call me back ever." So she calls me back and started bitching at me because I told her not to be bitchy and mean. Like an idiot I said "sorry." But for whatever reason, this is the girl I love and I'm willing to put up with this shit until the bitter end. I am an idiot. Go ahead and tell me what a loser I am, and advise me to kill myself. Humor me. I hate me.

Silent Bob: "You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you."

Words to live by.

me and my girl just devoured a lobster feast. It reminded me of that contest Anthrax had in Maine. We had 2 pounders each with all the trimmings but I could have had more. I'll think I'll go pound another Yuenling and watch the patriots fuck up the cowboys

TD said:
I'm a very well traveled and educated young man Alex.
I've tried different beers from around the U.S.A. but I don't really fall in love with them too fast. A HA!! That might be your dilemna...you fall head over heels too fast with something that you've just had a small yet good taste of. I don't know. I'm just ranting.

I don't think you've done anything wrong? Why would we always apologize to girls when they act like shit. If the girl hungs up the phone then you have the right to fuck her right off! And yes, it's chemical. I start to suffer the same shit sometimes. I'll turn 26 in two months, most of my friends have turned into pussy whipped chicken, I'm still looking for...who? What?

TD said:
I look in the mirror and see a retard. The old Ty would have told this girl to fuck off. I think I'm freaking out because I'm 26 and all of my friends are in real relationships with wives and kids.
And you think that is what they call FUN??!!!

just enjoy life TD don't look at other people relationships, here today gone tomorrow!!!!!!!