O/T Boys- help me out! :(

TD is an asshole who teaches retards how to operate the cash register at McDonalds. You know a retard teaching a retard.

T_man is far better a person than TD will ever be.

TD please get into a car accident when driving to San Diego. The type of accident where the only person or thing that gets hurt is youy.

Skorned1 said:
Am I the only one here that thinks that TD has a second screan name?

Like maybe T_Man??

Hmmmmmmmmmm

:lol: :lol: :yow: :yow: T man is a good person and he is definitely NOT sTD, he is much cooler than him! He has been posting for quite some time also and he is not the kind to hide behind a different screen name either.

hmmm reason this guy backed off?? well...
1. Boyfriend = Challenge / Heavy Makeout = Mission Accompished
2. Wanted you for himself = Test to see if youf gf material (you failed)
3. Maybe he grew a consience or had feelings for you and realized someone is getting hurt and decide to step up and walk away.
4. Maybe he got scared? - No matter how bad you think you are there are just some people you don't wanna piss off!
5. etc. etc. Seriously there's tons of reason and no real answer.

As for people sayn dump bf or cheatn is not cool.
Everyone likes to have fun, everyone finds other people attractive and everyone makes mistakes. we live and we learn, but karma is a motherfucker.
Right or Wrong, lies always find away of hurting someone.
Just be yourself and be honest with others.
Signed
Dr. Blah Blah Blah

bush.bmp

Anthrax_Mosher said:
DON'T PINE FOR ONE AND FUCK THE OTHER !!!!

(clerks)

i love movie quotes (sign of a true nerd)

and Seriously everyone with the name calling and shit, Pink considers some of you people as somekind of unseen friend or something and asked for advice. not to be judged and start another pissing contest, so give advice or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

bush.bmp

Pink so you have a boyfriend?
Now my heart´s broken!
And you made out with another guy?
Now my heart´s broken for the second time!!!!

And don´t pull any shit on T-Man you guys! He´s kewl! :)

Oh Johnny!!
Don't be broken hearted!
If it is meant to be...it will be! :)
(I would probably have to meet you first!) LOL
....and, what? No girlfriend for you??? Hard to believe....

FRIDAY, Feb. 11 (HealthDay News) -- New York City health officials are sounding the alarm about the possible appearance of an HIV "superbug" -- a strain of the virus so powerful that it's resistant to nearly all AIDS drugs and rapidly weakens the immune system.

The unusual combination of drug resistance and quick progression to full-blown AIDS may have never been seen before, New York City Health Commissioner Thomas R. Frieden said Friday. "We do not know how widespread it is," he said. However, "we know that it is a wake-up call."

Officials have only found the strain in one unidentified man, a city resident in his mid-40s who used the street drug crystal methamphetamine and reported having unprotected anal sex with several men. He was diagnosed in December with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, and tests suggest he was infected in October, although it could have been up to 20 months earlier.

Typically, it takes an average of about 10 years for someone to be stricken with AIDS after infection with HIV. In the New York man's case, full-blown AIDS appeared in a matter of weeks, not years. What makes the man's case even more exceptional is that he's also resistant to three of the four types of antiviral AIDS drugs that combat the disease.

"To go from infection to disease in a matter of a few months is very unusual. To do that in conjunction with such a highly resistant strain is also unusual," Frieden said. "Putting them both together is what's so unique."

Recent studies have suggested that drug resistance is a growing problem among AIDS patients, but it usually develops in people who have already been undergoing antiviral treatment. Doctors suspect the AIDS virus strengthens and mutates when patients take breaks from their drug regimens.

New York City health officials are trying to track down the man's sexual partners, but they don't yet know how far the newly discovered HIV strain may have spread, Frieden said. A health alert has been issued that calls for hospitals and doctors in the city to be on the lookout for the new strain.

Michael Allerton, HIV operations policy leader with the Kaiser Permanente health plan in Northern California, said it's possible the newly identified strain may affect people differently, and something in the man's physical makeup could have made him especially vulnerable to its effects.

"Some people with the exact same virus will progress differently, based on their own susceptibility and immune system," he said.

Even so, Allerton added, "this reemphasizes the fact that HIV is still a deadly disease. With multiple treatments, with people living longer, with highly visible people like Magic Johnson doing very well, we've seen the [gay] community believe that HIV is no longer a big deal. In reality, it's a deadly epidemic that's still changing."

The role of crystal methamphetamine in the man's infection is also unclear. Health officials have warned for years that the drug is popular in the gay community, and researchers say it can contribute to unprotected sex by lowering inhibitions.

Friday's news offers yet another reason for sexually active people to be cautious, even if they're already infected with the AIDS virus, Frieden said.

"If you're HIV-positive and you're on treatment and you're doing well, this doesn't mean that your treatment needs to change at all," he said. "It doesn't mean you need any tests to be done. You do need to protect yourself against being infected with another strain of HIV which could make you very sick even if you're doing well now."

Well... one more reason monogomy is the way to go...:wave:

Jono said:
yeah t-mans been around too long, just hasn't been here for a while.
-Jono-

So has TD.

All I'm saying is that there are way to similarities. And it would be indicative TD's split personality.

1. Similar Smilie usage.
2. TD...T_Man???
3. Both speak of themselves in the 3rd person
4. Who else would ask you to read and re-read a qoute by TD

I'm not trying to start a fight here. It just looks funny to me that's all.

T_Man:
If you are in fact NOT TD, I appologize.

No apologies necessary....But I'm not him

#1 Smilies - I'm easily amused.
#2 TD...T_man - I've been T-man to friends & family since 84...It just stuck.
#3 3rd Person - Roy Jones Jr does it all the time......I'm not him either.
#4 His comment just made sense

#5 All the people I've been cool with for all this time know...and that's enough for me.

#6 :yow: :yow: :yow:

Skorned1 said:
So has TD.

All I'm saying is that there are way to similarities. And it would be indicative TD's split personality.

1. Similar Smilie usage.
2. TD...T_Man???
3. Both speak of themselves in the 3rd person
4. Who else would ask you to read and re-read a qoute by TD

I'm not trying to start a fight here. It just looks funny to me that's all.

T_Man:
If you are in fact NOT TD, I appologize.

T_Man:

I am sorry. Poor first impression on my part. TD is just a very hurtful person and I jumped the gun.