O/T A drunken fuck...

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
I feel so fucking sick today. Yesterday my friend invited me to her B-day party at her place, there were lot of people but guess who was the only one to get fucking shitfaced. I can´t remember when it was the last time I got THAT drunk. Of course I ended up in her clean and neatly kept restroom, worshipping the porcelain god, lucky not to miss the toilet bowl. At least I think so, coz I don´t remember much of it. How I got home and to my bed remains a complete mystery to me. Now I have fucking headache and no one is allowed to talk to me. It sucks.

JOHNNIE, DON'T YA JUST LOVE HANGOVERS? ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE DON'T REALLY HAVE MUCH SYMPATHY AND MAKE LOTS OF NOISE AND TALK REALLY LOUDLY. HAS THE ROOM STOPPED SPINNING YET? :puke:

SCOTT

Moshkinstein said:
Did you drink the evil absinthe shots with sugar or just beer and beherovka?
I'm pretty hung myself today.
No absinth, no fucking becherovka, it´s enough for me just to smell that and...you know :) I normally drink beer but that evening I was hooked on some shitty wine...and it was a LOT of it.

Good point Prime - Johnny did you start drinking heavliy again. I got pretty trashed on Friday and cranked my vinyl and had pretzels and butter for dinner. :D

DarbysDad said:
Good point Prime - Johnny did you start drinking heavliy again. I got pretty trashed on Friday and cranked my vinyl and had pretzels and butter for dinner. :D
I don´t usually drink heavily, just few beers with friends and that´s all basically. But when there is a party thrown now and then...you know...:)