O/T A drunken fuck...

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
I feel so fucking sick today. Yesterday my friend invited me to her B-day party at her place, there were lot of people but guess who was the only one to get fucking shitfaced. I can´t remember when it was the last time I got THAT drunk. Of course I ended up in her clean and neatly kept restroom, worshipping the porcelain god, lucky not to miss the toilet bowl. At least I think so, coz I don´t remember much of it. How I got home and to my bed remains a complete mystery to me. Now I have fucking headache and no one is allowed to talk to me. It sucks.

that sucks dude.................... I havent had that problem for about 8 years now................But I remember it well.................

Just remember what Dean Martin once said Johnnie. "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Just remember what Dean Martin once said Johnnie. "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
:lol: :lol:

You keep a bottle of liquor next to your bed so you can have breakfast in bed when you wake up.

You consider anything less than 80 proof a chaser.

Your BAC is measured in proof.

You don’t use cologne or aftershave because you have a moral objection to alcohol going anywhere but down your throat.

You’d exercise more but when you sweat it smells like booze and that makes you thirsty.

You'll join A.A. when they start serving cocktails at the meetings.

You show up to brewery tours wearing fins and a snorkel.

[size=+1]You watch Behind the Music and think “That’s really not that much alcohol.”[/size]

[size=+1]You hate it when your lightweight drinking buddies get so drunk you can barely see them.

[/size]
[size=+1]Half the bartenders in town know exactly which porch to leave you on.

[/size]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+1]It takes two shots of whisky to wash the taste of Breathalyzer out of your mouth.

[/size][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+1]You like to stop for a drink on the way to the fridge to get a beer.

[/size][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+1]You drink to steady yourself, and sometimes you get so steady you can’t move.

[/size][/font][size=+1]You have two personalities: Mr. Responsibility and Mr. I-Think-I’ll-Call-All-My-Old-Girlfriends-While-I'm-Blacked-Out.[/size]