O/T - a strange dram i had with Scott Ian in it

Thorngren

Project Genocide
Apr 2, 2005
The Napa Valley
www.livejournal.com
I had the strangest dream last night.

I was in this giant boat that was flying in the air and I was a secret agent. There were talking fish everywhere and a swimming pool. I don’t remember much but that Scott Ian got drunk and ran around naked chasing a floating flounder. I went up to this hot looking hotdog vender (she was soooo hot) and flirted with her. We were right about to get it on but Scott Ian flew by riding a flying sea turtle yelling “Black Label‘s playing” and than I looked over n saw BLS playing a show. I dropped the woman and went over to rock out.

I then remember fighting a pirate and looking for that woman again but not finding her. I also got in a kung fu competition with a man in a chicken suit.

Jesus man, I had a fucked up dream as well were anthrax owned a taxi firm in my area and charlie was drivin me around and shit, got to meet the guys and they all signed stuff. In sayin that it was the old, new line-up (i don't know which is which anymore!!!) Bush and Rob were there but Rob wouldn't sign my stuff.... cunt!

I must state that Scott was fully clothed in my dream.