Scott Ian Lets Fan Down Once Again

Joey and Danny could form better Anthrax.... HAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO Did they ever write a riff? What do you think? Anyway I met Anthrax in my hometown twice. John and Paul Crook were the coolest guys. Scott maybe not as cool as them but OK, and I definitely understand his point. And I really agree with quido-Jerry Only from Misfists is definitely the coolest guy I have met. Hell, he gave me his T-shirt! Really. Kevin, man, stop bitching.

Contractually IS a word.
If you're still giving youre shit away Iwant VOL.8 LOL
HOLY SHIT! I have ( responses to my post on the SIMPSONS foreum! 8 are good. 1 was an idiot.
Gotta go to work.
Hey BRAT, hows the name search comin'?

I can't believe that you would throw away all your Anthrax stuff because you didn't get to meet Scott. Hello! What matters is the music. I am not throwing away my copy of "Master of Puppets" because Lars is a greedy whiny bitch. So you shouldn't give up on a band because you dislike a membeer.

Hey Folks!

Whats up and goodmorning! I see that some of us are mad about not getting a chance to meet certain band members. I feel ya, but the truth is that Mr. Ian may have been too busy to get to you! I myself have played in several bands over the years(none that you know), and not even close to the level of popularity that Anthrax has(they are nationally known). Even in those situations, I would meet people after playing a set list and they would be all over me, buying drinks, chatting, and to be honest with you it becomes a whirlewind! I actually had 10 to 12 people around me at one time all trying to talk to me at once! I'm not even close to as popular or as well known as Scott Ian and it was hard for me to try to speak with everybody! A couple of times( with bands) when we would play a show the next week, I overheard people in the crowd talking about me and some of them were like "Oh he's a dickhead", and "He's stuck on himself"! Which was a supprise to me cause it was the same dudes that were talking to me the week before. The truth is, the Scott may want to show up to your personal barbeque but he doesn't know you! As it stands, Scott is just doing his job! This is what he does for a living you know! Besides, a old friend of mine went to a Anthrax show a couple of years ago during the Stomp 442 tour. After the show Scott Ian was on his way to the Anthrax tour bus and he stopped and drank some bacardy with a friend of mine, and this friend of mine is actually kinda of annoying so I know that Scott is a cool guy! Don't take it so personal! Scott is just a busy man, and maybe you can meet him next time you see them. Just a opinion.

Boys & girls,
Who CARES if Scott was a wanker??? All I care about is the MUSIC!!!! Let's hear it for the freakin' MUSIC!!!! Isn't that what it's all about!

Drink cold Blatz!

Kevin

I WAS there and I met you. Scott did NOT simply blow you off. He was attending to some personal matters. Each member of Anthrax hold their fans in the highest regard, its just that they are real people with real lives and that can bring on real situations. The band were leaving right after the show in Columbus to get to New York. Anyone brought on the bus by band members were close personal friends of the band who just wanted to say thanks and good-bye. You are free to feel the way you do and even get rid of your Anthrax collection (although I am not sure what that will accomplish) I just wanted to let you and everyone else know what exactly happened, because I was there. Oh yeah, Stomp and Volume 8 rule!

GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN BROTHER! I must say thats the best point made here. Thanx for droppin by the ANTHRAX message board. And you seem to know a hell of a lot about what the band does after their shows.....you F.B.I? :D

Ok I see Ohio dudes point. Thinking as a fan i would be pretty pissed. But seriously you sound like some bitch who went to a Faget Band concert and was all pissed because they didnt play your favorite song. But hey after about 2 trys why would you still try to meet Scott?

C ya

Dead

FUCK YOU and your college dreams!

Originally posted by MusicManOhio
I stood in the fucking freezing rain to meet Scott Ian. My 6th attempt. Definatly my last.30$ tickets, I left PRIEST early to catch Anthrax.(Thanks John and Charlie) To think I wore a FISTFULL OF METAL t-shirt in my little country town. That was 16 years ago. You know that Kerry King of Slayer came down off of the bus to meet me and my buddyin that same spot just 2 months ago.. Maybe that is why SLAYER still does real well and ANTHRAX is becoming a name/band that most want to forget.
I get fed up with your attitude - Scott. You say cool shit, you host the new video program. but so far you are all talk. FANS put you were you are. NOT you. Don't forget that either.
Columbus,Ohio Sun 10th. I will never buy another Anthrax CD.
I doubt this one goes anywhere anyhow.

thanks Charlie. thanks John.

it is easy to see why Dan split

Kevin :mad:

The dude who started this thread got over it. He said so in another post.
This discussion has been over for a couple months.
Let it be.

out of curiousity who is this fullon? a member of anthrax? why does he have to come defend anthax on his own website?

THE FAGGOTRY IS GROWING

ps. IF I ever get to meet anthrax, Im gonna probably make a complete ass out of myself and annoy everyone, then again i guess thats what being a fan for 17 years can do