Scott Ian Lets Fan Down Once Again

MusicManOhio

New Metal Member
Feb 11, 2002
Southern, Ohio
www.iamthemusicman.com
I stood in the fucking freezing rain to meet Scott Ian. My 6th attempt. Definatly my last.30$ tickets, I left PRIEST early to catch Anthrax.(Thanks John and Charlie) To think I wore a FISTFULL OF METAL t-shirt in my little country town. That was 16 years ago. You know that Kerry King of Slayer came down off of the bus to meet me and my buddyin that same spot just 2 months ago.. Maybe that is why SLAYER still does real well and ANTHRAX is becoming a name/band that most want to forget.
I get fed up with your attitude - Scott. You say cool shit, you host the new video program. but so far you are all talk. FANS put you were you are. NOT you. Don't forget that either.
Columbus,Ohio Sun 10th. I will never buy another Anthrax CD.
I doubt this one goes anywhere anyhow.

thanks Charlie. thanks John.

it is easy to see why Dan split

Kevin :mad:

Grow up dude! You sound like my 7 year old. "Scott didn't talk to me so I'll never buy another Anthrax CD"

If you base your musical purchases on how nice the band members are to you after the show, you might as well start attending Backsteet Boys concerts and waiting for them outside in the rain, I'm sure they would be more than happy to talk to your sorry ass.

yeah really gorw the fuck up, its not their job to go out and chat with fans, if they do it its fine, if not fine also. We drove 500 miles to see Iced Earth and were disappointed that Jon Schaffer was tired and didnt come out after the show, but we still had a blast talking with Matt Barlow and some of the other guys.

Kurt

I sympathize with you I realy do. That would suck. I was at Armored saint and the guy selling t-shirts said he would get us back stage to see the band.HE didn't and I was pissed but I was pissed at him. And when I thought about it he made it sound like he was in the band. And actualy he wasn't because he lived close to where I did in houston. But anyway, there could be a million reasons why Scott didn't come out to see you. Maybe he didn't even know you were there. And don't give up on Anthrax because of scott there are four other guys. anyway take it easy
-Jono-

YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M SO SICK OF PPL FEELING NEGLECTED CUZ THEIR FAVORITE PERSONALITY DIDN'T TALK TO THEM. WHO FUCKING CARES! IF YOU WERE A TRUE FAN YOUD KNOW THAT MAYBE HE WAS FUCKING TIRED...OR MAYBE HE DIDN'T WANT TO MEET YOUR WHINING BITCH ASS! MAYBE YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T LOVE YOU ENOUGH AS A CHILD....MAYBE THEY LOVED YOU TOO MUCH....WHINE WHINE WHINE.WHO GIVES A SHIT? DING! DING! DING! NOT ME! THATS LIFE. IF IT HURTS TOO MUCH THEN WEAR A FUCKIN' HELMET!THIS IS MY LAST POST IN ALL CAPS AND I THINK I SAY IT FOR EVERYBODY IF ...you cry a river...build a bridge....cross it......THEN BURN IT DOWN SO WE DON'T HAVE TO HEAR THIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOLYARD BULLSHIT AGAIN!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ever wonder why Scott doesn't do as well as Pantera(they haven't even been at it as long)

I don't care who attacks me about how Scott acted towards me. I was there. You weren't. He acted like a dick.
I have met a lot of fucking people that were cool and were doing way more better than SCOTT. They have sucked every since DAN split. That was SCOTT's fault. Charlie and Frank are still cool as hell. But Scott is in it for HIMSELF. I have been around THRAX long enough to see it. I am 33 and I started way back when. He was a dick with SOD also. So get off of my sack. When you have been in metal Edge w/ Kerry King of Slayer and DIMEBAG. Than you meet a dick like SCOTT(5 or 6 times) than you see things differently. He let 4 girls on the bus.The funny thing was none of them even knew who JOHN BUSH was. I wish Belladona and Spits would reform a better Anthrax and John could rejoin his old band(They Rock).
Than SCOTT can pernmanatly suck the ass of MTV and VH1.
He is a poser. the only time a band remasters CD's is when they did not sell in the first place.(442 and Vol 8 suck) None have sold since DAN split.
He did the best ANTHRAX CD ever. "Sound of White noise". after that, it was over.
SCOTT can't play so he had to bring in DIMEBAG(Who blows them all away). I don't care who I piss off, I live in Jackson,Ohio if you want to discuss this face to face. I have a ton of Anthrax SHIT to throw at you.
:lol:

WONDER WHY I AM ACTING LIKE THIS, TRY BEING A DIE HARD FAN FOR MANY MANY YEARS AND HAVE THAT GUY WALK BY YOU LIKE YOU WEREN"T THERE.

KEVIN BAKER
Feel free to write or stop by.

Well i'm glad you can take a "slamming". Look Jaymez Hetfield was my fucking god at one time ...i saw Kirk....saw Jason...fuck Lars, didnt give a damn for him. But Hetfield blew me off and I will never forget it. Thats it. I got over it. I didn't give all my shit away.
I did'nt go post on a web site ( web wasn't even around yet anyhow) that he was a dick and i quit being a fan. My suggestion is that if you don't like Scott...then don't like him! FUCK SCOTT! Come on say it w/ me FUCK HIM! Feel better? Good now dont hate the band cuz he's a dick......everyone knows the only thing thats kept anthrax kicking is BUSHS vocals and Charlies drums.
I'm not dissing ANTHRAX but i see where your coming from. So what if SCOTTS A PUNK ASS! I HATE LARS "THE BITCH" ULRICH, BUT GODDAMMIT I WILL ALWAYS KEEP MY METALLICA SHIT! No matter how Hetfield treated me. But remember...if I were Scott Ian, I would let the broads on the bus before a fanboy anyhow.....think about it....he's got "needs" like all of us. lol!
Sorry your night sucked....now put that helmet back on goddammit and turn up the ANTHRAX!:headbang:

EVERYONE is in music for themselves! They wouldn't be there if they did not enjoy it. That includes Charlie, Frank, John and Rob.

There are a lot of reasons why Anthrax is not as popular now as before. One would be the shitty businesses they have worked with (Concrete, Elektra, Ignition and Hard to Handle). When I dealt with people from Ignition, I could tell they were inept. Another would be the overall decline in popularity of the genre. And yes, there will always be people who will stop liking a band after they change members. Fortunately, most of those people stopped whining TEN YEARS AGO.

And a little review here. Who wrote all the songs on Sound of White Noise? Charlie, John, and Scott with Frank on two songs.

Joey left in 1992. Dan left in 1995. It is now 2002. Goodbye.

Justin DelPrince

Justin, you hit the nail on the head man. Shitty business is the ONLY reason ANTHRAX are at the point they are in their respective careers. And the whole "GOODBYE" remark was simple, yet highly effective.

Originally posted by MusicManOhio
the only time a band remasters CD's is when they did not sell in the first place.(442 and Vol 8 suck) None have sold since DAN split.
He did the best ANTHRAX CD ever. "Sound of White noise". after that, it was over.

But Sound of White Noise is one of the cds that was reissued. I don't follow your attempt at logic...

You are pretty dumb. You really think Scott Ian would get himself all wet in the rain to keep a single worthless fan happy? Plus you are 33 thats pretty old to be a fanboy I bet he thought you were homosexual.

Originally posted by MusicManOhio
I stood in the fucking freezing rain to meet Scott Ian. My 6th attempt. Definatly my last.30$

Man GET A GRIP!!. Scott Ian is not obligated to meet you!! He's obligated to give you his best on the stage and thats it. I've met some really cool people in bands (Jerry Only of Misfits and Dickey Barrett of The Bosstones) who do give time to the fans away from the show but take that as a plus.... not a given. The show kicked ass and thats what you payed $30.00 bucks for . I know I got my moneys worth. Go see em again and if you get to meet him..... cherish the moment.
Peace!!

Kevin, I know exactly how you feel. I waited for Britney Spears after one of her concerts, and can you believe it? She wouldn't fuck me! She even put a restraining order out against me. Said I was "obsessed". I'll never buy another one of her CD's again. That'll show her.

:lol:

Kevin, Scott blew me off too, and I even had backstage passes! The day after that happened I was at least as pissed as you are. But what everyone else is saying is pretty much right on.

I've been an Anthrax fan for so long that I almost felt like I knew them. And when Scott blew me off I was EXTREMELY disappointed. It was like I expected too much, I guess. (nafnikufesin makes a good point.) But, seriously, I know how you feel.

But I got over it. It doesn't bother me now. Scott doesn't know you, you were just some guy waiting outside.
Did you e-mail him? Maybe that would cheer you up.
Too bad you didn't meet Rob. He is fucking cool. He's a great guy, and he talks to his fans.

And W. Klink is wrong referring to you as a "worthless fan". If it weren't for us "worthless fans" Anthrax wouldn't exist.

yeah klink called me a fanboy because I wanted to start up a street team. AND he said Anthrax can handle its own publicity. which if they could they'd be more popular... but anyway everyone is being harsh on you. I'd be pissed too. Max Cavelera blew me off at the soulf fly show I went to.
-Jono-
PS Robs generaly are cool Rob from MAchine Head signed my wallet.

Wow...

For once, I think I'm speechless.

Oh wait, I just said something. Never mind.

Anyway, I gotta go with um...Greg, Justin, Thra:rofl:ude, guido, etc. on this one. I can imagine that is sucks, and I'd be pissed too. Smaller shit than that has pissed me off before (shut up guys), but I mean, whining?? I've only been to one show, but I don't remember a guarantee on the back of my ticket saying I will meet every single band member, or pick and choose who I want to meet, and that they are contractually obligated to do my bidding or else I will post at their board about what dicks they are. When I went, I didn't even TRY to meet them. Okay, that was because I was afraid of fainting and looking like an ass, but the point is, I saw a good show and went home happy. I didn't go home and rant and rave about how none of them met me. And I'd rather talk to John than Scott anyway, personally, so I wouldn't be pissed at all. I always thought that I'M the one that looks at things differently, but y'all seem to be agreeing with me quite a bit here. So I mean, I don't even know what to tell you, but if you're giving all your shit away, send whatever I don't already have out here and let a real fan get some use out of it.