FOZZY's RICH WARD Says 'S**tty' Treatment By ANTHRAX's SCOTT IAN Taught Him A Lesson

Yeah that's very true, there can be a lot of reasons someone can come across as a dick, especially when there might be some hero worship involved. But also...hot chicks always get a better reception than fanboys. Just sayin lol

So true :tickled:

I remember back during the reunion tour (early 2006) they invited the fans (who came to get in line early prior to the LONG line beginning) to come to the stage and listen to them during the sound check rehearsal. They were pretty laid back and jokingly said "I hope we don't suck too bad, bare with us"

Later, the live show was nothing short of amazing and was my 1st time seeing them with Joey who really had the packed venue AMPED from his on stage persona.

Last edited:
Reactions: redfly
Scott has definitely seen it because I first saw it when he tweeted the link to the article. His reply was a emoji of a violin (or cryolin) that's it. So obviously he doesn't care. I think the only reason he posted it was to promote his new show on XM called Never Meet Your Heroes.

Scott has definitely seen it because I first saw it when he tweeted the link to the article. His reply was a emoji of a violin (or cryolin) that's it. So obviously he doesn't care. I think the only reason he posted it was to promote his new show on XM called Never Meet Your Heroes.
Sigh. Lol

Heard those stories many times, I don't know, I talked to both Scott and Charlie when they played Prague, they were both kinda reserved but nice. I remember Paul Crook was very cool, John Bush as well. My friend told me he'd talked to Joey and he was really cool.