I Got Fucking Lame

vojdan said:
Doufám, že se rychle uzdravíš a nezapomeň pozvat na to pifko i nějaký pěkný sestřičky... :) :headbang:

BTW: Koupil jsem si Rockshock a recenze na Benátskou noc je skvělá. Přesně takhle jsem to cítíl (akorát si zapomněl na Brutus, ale to ti odpustim.. :))
:) oni tam byli? ty jsem fakt neviděl...

Actually they tested my blood and find some fucking disease, I dunno what´s the name for it in English but basically it means I should cut down on (or better quit cold turkey) eating red meat and drinking alcohol. WHICH SUCKS BALLS!!!!!

Scott308 might know what it's called in English.

Take care of yourself, Johnnie! You can do it!

johnnieCzech said:
Actually they tested my blood and find some fucking disease, I dunno what´s the name for it in English but basically it means I should cut down on (or better quit cold turkey) eating red meat and drinking alcohol. WHICH SUCKS BALLS!!!!!
then you better start listening to Shelter cd's!!stop drinking during the week and save it for the weekend!!that's a start!!
btw: this sux!!!
bbtw: Shelter is pretty cool!

dutchy said:
then you better start listening to Shelter cd's!!stop drinking during the week and save it for the weekend!!that's a start!!
btw: this sux!!!
bbtw: Shelter is pretty cool!
SHELTER KICKS ASS!!!!
Yeah I´m gonna start the weekend plan.

Hey Johnnie, it's not about alcohol and red meat, it's all about ANTHRAX... :eek:) Take it easy and send me a sms asap you're home. It's time for a next cupajoe...

ThraxDude said:
Scott308 might know what it's called in English.

Well, based on very little info, I can try to come up with some guesses. With the red meat, high cholesterol is the first thing that comes to mind. Alcohol tends to make me think liver, so maybe hepatitis or cirrhosis. Either one of which would be aggravated by alcohol and red meat due to saturated fat (hepatitis) or protein (cirrhosis). If Johhny can describe what is wrong a little bit more, that would be nice.

Scott

SCott308 said:
Well, based on very little info, I can try to come up with some guesses. With the red meat, high cholesterol is the first thing that comes to mind. Alcohol tends to make me think liver, so maybe hepatitis or cirrhosis. Either one of which would be aggravated by alcohol and red meat due to saturated fat (hepatitis) or protein (cirrhosis). If Johhny can describe what is wrong a little bit more, that would be nice.

Scott
Neither is right. Actually the doctors found two possible solutions what might have caused the problems. First one, there is a kind of disease, when you eat too much red meat and game or drink too much alcohol, the level of some kind of acid in your blood rises and causes some kind of arthritis in your joints. Don´t know the name of this shit. So I suffered either that (because they found the high level of this kind of acid in my blood, that´s why they suggested I´d better stay away of the temptations) or it was caused by some kind of bacteria, which they also found. So I don´t know really.

johnnieCzech said:
Neither is right. Actually the doctors found two possible solutions what might have caused the problems. First one, there is a kind of disease, when you eat too much red meat and game or drink too much alcohol, the level of some kind of acid in your blood rises and causes some kind of arthritis in your joints. Don´t know the name of this shit. So I suffered either that (because they found the high level of this kind of acid in my blood, that´s why they suggested I´d better stay away of the temptations) or it was caused by some kind of bacteria, which they also found. So I don´t know really.
I believe it is called Gaout. (as usual I probably spelt it wrong).

Yup, you would be correct. Gout is caused by uric acid crystals forming in the joints. Foods high in purines (such as meats) and alcohol can raise the level of uric acid in the blood, bringing on the crystals. These in turn bring the pain. Sounds like Johhnie needs to become an abstemious vegetarian. :D

Scott

SCott308 said:
Yup, you would be correct. Gout is caused by uric acid crystals forming in the joints. Foods high in purines (such as meats) and alcohol can raise the level of uric acid in the blood, bringing on the crystals. These in turn bring the pain. Sounds like Johhnie needs to become an abstemious vegetarian. :D

Scott
Yeah, that is the shit. :(

I hope your feeling better at this stage. I go in tommorow morning to have some hardware removed that has been there almost five years. Doctor says I'll be in a boot for a month which isn't bad compared to last time (it was two surgeries and 5 1/2 mos. on crutches). So anyways, I figure on Nov.23 in the US, I'll feel a little better (TGOTE).