I hope Scott Weiland overdozes and dies!

I hate scott weiland!!! What a fuckin' piece of shit!!! I can't believe what he said to Axl!!! First of all, Axl is talented, Axl can sing, Axl can right his own songs, Axl can play guitar for himself, instead of having that piece of trash Slash, play the guitar for Guns N' Roses, Axl is the real star of GNR, and Scott Weiland is a fuckin' asshole, I hope he overdoses and dies too, or if not an overdose, I hope he shoots himself in the face, thta fuckin' piece of shit!!!! I want him dead!!! Now!!!!!!! OOh, excitment!!! I can't wait for him to die!!!!! Aw, yes, that will be the day!!!!!! And all those Axl haters can go fuck themselves, and die alone, and Scott Weiland will die alone as well, depressed,ugly, stupid, and overdosed, and die the next morning!!!! Mother Fuckin' asshole!!!!!!!!!! X(

kool4ever said:
I hate scott weiland!!! What a fuckin' piece of shit!!! I can't believe what he said to Axl!!! First of all, Axl is talented, Axl can sing, Axl can right his own songs, Axl can play guitar for himself, instead of having that piece of trash Slash, play the guitar for Guns N' Roses, Axl is the real star of GNR, and Scott Weiland is a fuckin' asshole, I hope he overdoses and dies too, or if not an overdose, I hope he shoots himself in the face, thta fuckin' piece of shit!!!! I want him dead!!! Now!!!!!!! OOh, excitment!!! I can't wait for him to die!!!!! Aw, yes, that will be the day!!!!!! And all those Axl haters can go fuck themselves, and die alone, and Scott Weiland will die alone as well, depressed,ugly, stupid, and overdosed, and die the next morning!!!! Mother Fuckin' asshole!!!!!!!!!! X(

ok, whos better: scott weiland vs. axl rose

lets start with you

Who is scott weiland anyway? Fuck band/music politics. There's more important things in the world.

Just listen to the music/go to gigs and enjoy. Cant understand why people get sooooo fucking stressed/worried about this shit. Same goes for bush vs. joey. Get over it, get a life and move on.

Davros666 said:
Who is scott weiland anyway? Fuck band/music politics. There's more important things in the world.

Just listen to the music/go to gigs and enjoy. Cant understand why people get sooooo fucking stressed/worried about this shit. Same goes for bush vs. joey. Get over it, get a life and move on.

Agree 100%.

Moving on.