I Got Fucking Lame

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
...because of not eating Cheesy Poofs. Well no, I mean it literally. The problem is, I woke up last week and felt fucking pain in my ankle. No injury had occured. I visited about four doctors. They shrugged, but I had probably got it inflamed or so. I couldn´t move my fucking leg, I couldn´t fucking walk. I couldn´t go to the PC, to the toilet. I was only lying in bed and watching TV, lame series like Friends, having sleepless nights because of the fucking pain. It got better today (after 10 days) but I still have goddamn difficulty in walking. I don´t know what the problem is. I´m depressed whether it´s gonna be alright ever again. Tomorrow I´m probably gonna be taken to hospital. Perfect, isn´t it. It sucks balls so much. If anyone here is gonna keep his/her fingers crossed for my sorry ass, I´ll be pleased. It´s the greatest thing to enjoy your life when you´re completely ok, but you still cannot take everything for granted. Hope I´ll be better in few days. See you.

Dude, ya have to trust a man who has nine screws (not pins) and a plate in his ankle and leg. If your not feeling any numbness and you didn't injure it (think now ya drinking bastard), it's probably a spur that you haven't noticed until now. Or else gangrene!

Bummer. I wish you prompt healing. And don't forget, there's this band that once sang: "You cannot kill what doesn't die..." Your ankle can't die dude!

Hey all, thankx for your support. I am still getting bored in the hospital but they allowed me out for a few hours today. Thankfully I have to say it got a lot better and I can walk almost without any pain now. But it´s still soooo boring there. Luckily my mate smuggled some beers for me inside. Cheers!

talkin about leg injuries, kinda, i got my foot steppedon by a rugby cleet, no biggy anyway, but it did something ive never had done before, i bruised my big toe, i didnt know a toe could bruise, its like a fuckin black/purple toe.

Jono said:
yep i kicked the fuck out of the corner of the wall in my friends house running into the other room and my little toe turned black, i thought i had broken it.
-Jono-
I had that happen to my little toe, and also the whole top of my foot turned this fun purple color, but it wasn't from kicking anything. I opened my mom's freezer and a container of frozen pumpkin fell out and landed on my foot. Now I always stand to the side of a freezer when I open it. :erk:

Jono said:
yep i kicked the fuck out of the corner of the wall in my friends house running into the other room and my little toe turned black, i thought i had broken it.
-Jono-
Little toes sucks ass! They always find a way get themself hurt.

johnnieCzech said:
Hey all, thankx for your support. I am still getting bored in the hospital but they allowed me out for a few hours today. Thankfully I have to say it got a lot better and I can walk almost without any pain now. But it´s still soooo boring there. Luckily my mate smuggled some beers for me inside. Cheers!
any nursing stories??
maybe some nice spungebaths??
get wel soon bro!!!

Doufám, že se rychle uzdravíš a nezapomeň pozvat na to pifko i nějaký pěkný sestřičky... :) :headbang:

BTW: Koupil jsem si Rockshock a recenze na Benátskou noc je skvělá. Přesně takhle jsem to cítíl (akorát si zapomněl na Brutus, ale to ti odpustim.. :))

speaking of injuries, I managed to get my toes ran over by a forklift a little over a year ago at work. suprisingly nothing broke or any lingering effects from it. I'm just glad I wasn't wearing steel toed shoes.

vojdan said:
Doufám, že se rychle uzdravíš a nezapomeň pozvat na to pifko i nějaký pěkný sestřičky... :) :headbang:

BTW: Koupil jsem si Rockshock a recenze na Benátskou noc je skvělá. Přesně takhle jsem to cítíl (akorát si zapomněl na Brutus, ale to ti odpustim.. :))

:erk: ...uh, say what..??