Hopes up!

Feb.? Aaaah, I guess I can wait. :'(

Sounds awesome. " Potential to be the best HYPOCRISY album". I was hoping for some new songs, though.

They updated.

Catch 22 v2 will be released 2.22.08 and the new Hypocrisy album will be out near the beginning of 2009. FUCK THAT SHIT IN THE FUCKING ASS

At least Catch 22 redone will be out very soon.

so, read the update

Im stillvery skeptical about the remastering of the album

First, they say remastering and new vocals, but they also mentionned that Catch 22 got slammed because of the drumsound, so does that mean that Horgh will be also redoing the entire drumming for Catch 22? I hope so cuz, even tho Lars was a good songwritter, his druming his very limited

And Im not sure...about that whole re-release stuff, they seem to do it not for themselves but only for the critics or something...if they liked it the way it was, why redoing it? plus, even tho Catch 22 DOESNT represent they way I think Hypocrisy should sound, I think its not a bad album, and it had its moments! Like the 4 last songs that were kickass! If I had control over something, I would still cancel this redoing and hurry up the bran new album cuz there is stil more than one year to go. Besides, they may have made errors in a way during the recording of Catch 22, but these errors of our past make us what we are today, so why always trying to make amends even though it is not necessary? Anyways....

Of course Catch 22 re-release is far better than nothing and I cant wait to hear it....Especially for songs like ''Another dead end...'' which will sound fucking brutal

^

Well, too late for them to cancel it because it's already done. If it's coming out in three months and it's already on Nuclear Blasts website, it's probably done. I'm glad they were doing it. Whenever I look through their albums, I sort of feel a hole when I get to Catch 22. It just isn't Hypocrisy. Anyways, I can't wait. I also think they're re-doing it for promotion for their next next album. ^_^

Can't wait.

For anyone who can't be bothered to look on the Hypocrisy website:-

As you've probably heard, we´re remixing and redoing the vocals on Catch 22 and rereleasing it. Why?! Becouse we still think it is a great fucking album but it got slammed and misunderstood becouse of the vocal style and the drumsound and so on.

Everybody in Hypocrisy is sitting home and writing for the next album right now and we wanna make sure it will be the best release we can do...when it will be out we don't know.. mabye in the beginning of 2009 so have a great new year and see you soon!

For anyone who can't be bothered to look on the Hypocrisy website:-

I cant be botherd to look there cuz they never update....

And i think its kewl that Catch 22 is gonna be re recorded...its a good album imo and will sound even better when they are done....i think ^^

FUCK YEAH!!! 6000 posts i dident see that :lol:!!!!