So much for the meeting good girls at church theory....

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Somebody please just shoot me. If I kill myself, I'll go to hell, and that would suck, but if say, Tad takes me out, maybe it won't be so bad...

So the ladies I work with convinced me that indeed, you can not meet a good girl at the bar, you need to go to church or the grocery. So, two fine teachers I work with take me and some students to a Baptist Church for a Thanksigiving program. I spot a hot, hot, hottie. I ask one of my co-workers about her, because she was so hot I was actually nervous about talking to her. Co-worker finds out all about her. "Oh, she's perfect for you, 24, hair stylist, single, has her own house, she does have a little girl, but you are good with kids, blah, blah, blah." So we go out, we're having a good time, and she's drinking more than I expected for a baptist chick. Then she asks "Hey, wanna smoke some crack?" I thought she was joking, until I notice her fumbling through my kitchen for a pen and some foil. Sure enough, she and I are smoking crack. After smoking crack and boning her down, I'm starting to feel guilty. "I'm a scumbag, I am smoking crack with a crack whore." Didn't see the girl for a couple of days. Wondered what happened to her, than I see in the "New's of Record/Lawman's Log," section of my local paper, she was in jail! For crack possession of course! Also, child endangerment and public intox. So much for meeting good girls at church. I hate myself and want to die. She was a damn good fuck though.

holy shit what a story!
was she a good screw becuase you were high?

plenty more others out there- but if you find where the good ones are please tell me cos i can't find 'em anywhere!!

max said:
holy shit what a story!
was she a good screw becuase you were high?

plenty more others out there- but if you find where the good ones are please tell me cos i can't find 'em anywhere!!

Ah, this girl was just a good fuck period. :OMG: She will be invited back for that.

And yes, it was and is a good story, as are all of my posts. I'm the best poster here. I wish we had mre story tellers. I miss Alex. But I'm not sharing his current story with you....It is priceless.

Ty-
Are you SERIOUS???? I cannot fucking believe it.
And I'm not going to kill you to end your misery. I'll buy you a couple beers next time you're in Colorado, though.
Maybe you could get Buddy to kill you.
By the way, tell your teacher friends that they're not only wrong about meeting a "good girl" at chuch, but they're wrong about meeting a "good girl" at the grocery store too! At least the one I work in.
And if it makes you feel any better, watch the movie "The Terminal" with Tom Hanks. It protrays women the way they really are (not the way Hollywood normally does).
Though, that might make you feel worse...
Sorry, dude.

ThraxDude said:
Ty-
Are you SERIOUS???? I cannot fucking believe it.
And I'm not going to kill you to end your misery. I'll buy you a couple beers next time you're in Colorado, though.
Maybe you could get Buddy to kill you.
By the way, tell your teacher friends that they're not only wrong about meeting a "good girl" at chuch, but they're wrong about meeting a "good girl" at the grocery store too! At least the one I work in.
And if it makes you feel any better, watch the movie "The Terminal" with Tom Hanks. It protrays women the way they really are (not the way Hollywood normally does).
Though, that might make you feel worse...
Sorry, dude.

Hell no reason to be sad, I got a good buzz, and an excellent lay, I was just worried about my moral stature!
Buddy is too dumb to kill anyone btw. He loves me too much anyway.

Yeah. At least you got laid. :)
I couldn't get laid in a women's prison if I had a fistfull of pardons!

Hhahaha, just don't smoke that shit on a constant basis, what happens is not a pretty picture. Find out if she has any hot friends and throw them my way. As long as they dont mainline its all good.

So how much crack did you smoke.... soon you might be the crack whore....... J/K

Damn i love a good story.......did she have great cans????

A few rocks. I don't really like the crack buzz, I'd rather do powder. I won't pay for any of that shit though. But if you lay it there for me and offer it for free, I'm on it.

Her cans were nice. She was a good fuck, she was into the fingers and mouth everywhere kinda stuff, which I dig too.

This fuck smokes crack, then has the nerve to call me stupid? I have been taking some spelling lessons, I just learned how to spell loser, odd, I thought it was L-O-S-E-R but I was wrong. Come to find out its spelled like this, TD, you can also spell it TY.