So much for the meeting good girls at church theory....

Arg_Hamster said:
Actually I feel very sorry for her kid, "my mom does crack".
It's just one of the millions of reasons why....

SOME PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO HAVE KIDS!!!!!

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
This fuck smokes crack, then has the nerve to call me stupid? I have been taking some spelling lessons, I just learned how to spell loser, odd, I thought it was L-O-S-E-R but I was wrong. Come to find out its spelled like this, TD, you can also spell it TY.

Get the fuck out of my thread faggot. Ruin another post of mine with your ignorance, and I will Ron Artest your ass. Jesus. A years worth of your salary, couldn't get you one of my weekends, go back to playing empty bars. Thank you and good night.

TD said:
Get the fuck out of my thread faggot. Ruin another post of mine with your ignorance, and I will Ron Artest your ass. Jesus. A years worth of your salary, couldn't get you one of my weekends, go back to playing empty bars. Thank you and good night.
Now TD, many good bands started out playing empty bars. BLV send me mp3 of the band or slow mail me a demo.

TD said:
what's wrong with you man?? you used to be such a "good" member of the Trax message board , but lately all I read from you is crap, bring back the old TD!!!

This is not a good story, it's a bad story. It bums me out for the kid, but makes me think my life is perfect when compared to shit like this.

I know I would have took off as soon as she brought out the crack but hey, that's just me. At least you got her when she was hot because she's not gonna be a looker for long if she's into crack.