calendar girls

Jono

Hail Satan!
The movie was pretty funny. but here's the angry face material: I had to piss sooooo bad, so my Fiance said "just go real quick baby" cause it didn't look like anything big was gonna happen in the plot right away. so i went. when i come back Erin has her hands over mouth in surprise. "Oh my god Jono, you just missed the best part of any movie ever!" she says "One of the ladies was talking to someone and when the rest of them walked up she's like 'meet so and so from Anthrax'" I almost fucking screamed. I had no idea that Anthrax was going to show up in the movie. I had read the alphamail where Scott said they were in it but it never clicked because I had no idea what he was talking about. I'm going to go see it agian and i'm going to wear an Anthrax shirt and cheer for them this time. But now i'll have no surprise. Erin said that nobody responded to Anthrax being in the movie. It was mostly older women in the audiance.
man....
-Jono-

Ouch. That sucks. I might go see it, if it's still playing when I get the chance. I know two people that would go with me, so I just have to arrange it. It's not playing anywhere nearby, though. I'd have to go to Tempe or Chandler.

Pee breaks suck.