All time favourites?

Well, I guess Ulver isn't among my all-time top 10, but they're close... My all-time favourite bands include such Masters as Slayer, Motörhead, Massive Attack, Darkthrone, Anathema, Morbid Angel, Primal Scream and Immolation.... and a few more forgotten in the rush of things here - I'll just leave two slots open among the top 10 rotate'em...

Probably. :) Reason I say that is because I've only been listening to them for a little over a year, and it's too early to say they are in my permanent top 10.

I don't know if they're in my top 5...definitely my top 7 heh

The top 5 are probably Dream Theater, Opeth, Agalloch, Nevermore and Arcturus

I love the new style...They're one of the only electronic (if you want to pigeon hole em that) bands that I listen to.

I've been listening to A Quick Fix constantly

Demiana said:
do you also like their new style (of The Themes for example)?

I haven't heard much and I probably won't hear much more, because I don't like what I have heard. I'm a narrow-minded fool, I know, but that's just the way it is. Knark är dåligt.

This thread seems to be a bit dated, but since it is not closed, I shall leave my own reply...

Ulver is becoming one of my favorite musical talents to listen to. My other favorites would include Arcturus, Darkthrone, Xasthur, Valhalla, Emperor, Venom, and Vintersorg...