Allentown show

My wife and son and a couple of friends went to Allentown, raved about Winterfell, said they were really good. I'm sorry I had to work and missed it.

Just got back from Baltimore....I'll post a thread about the show.

Greetings from Winterfell!

I can't say enough how much we appreciate all the great feedback we've gotten from the fans at the Allentown show...you guys f**king RULE!! I wish we could have played more dates on the SyX tour since this was the most kicka$$ crowd we've ever played for! That punk band everyone is wondering about, Sound of Silence, was actally a last minute fill in and we thank those guys for sticking it out in an all metal show. And ya gotta hand it to Enamored for their pure shredding ability. What can ya say about SyX...they're just as tight as a band can ever hope to be, and I can't even tell you guys how amazing it is for us to be so well recieved by their fans. We should be going into the studio sometime early next year, depending on how our new material works out. We can't wait to get a full studio album out to everyone, even though the demo was good it lacks the solid lineup we now have. So thanks again to everyone, hopefully as soon as we line up some new shows (probably around the new year) we'll see some of you again!

Holy shit, what a great fucking show! I went with a couple of my friends (SpiritCrusher and wish to destroy from here). Dear god was that a god show.

First and foremost, to the Winter Fell guy......you guys blew me away. Keep up the good work. Your singer was a bit drowned out, but his screams shook the foundations of metal as we know them. And tell the guitarist with the Manowar shirt on to keep up the fucking awsome solos. Same goes for the other one. And all you guys. Rock the eff on!

As for Symphony X, what can be said that hasn't already? Power at it's finest.

Oh yeah.....I'm new, good to finally find some metal heads.

Its a damn shame Robb's vocals were drowned out to such an extent, his voice really does sound as good as it does on the album. But at least the wails came through, he's particularly proud of his wails...with damn good reason as we've seen!