Which US SymX show will you be going to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retaliation

Power Metal! TAMPA, FL
Feb 29, 2008
www.myspace.com
Is anyone attending the Symphony X show in St. Pete, FL (April 30th)?

It is sure to be one hell of a show. I look forward to seeing one of my favorite bands live for the first time!

Is anyone attending the Symphony X show in St. Pete, FL (April 30th)?

It is sure to be one hell of a show. I look forward to seeing one of my favorite bands live for the first time!

I posted/asked this a month or so ago! Hell yeah I'm going! I saw them when they were on Gigantour I. Romeo was walking around, (they played on the outside stage) so I walked up to him and said "'Bout time you guys played here...you only come as far south as Atlanta! I've been waitng 10 years for you guys! Thanks for coming!" He laughed, and chatted with me for about a minute, before anyone realized who he was. A few minutes after, Allen walked by, right before getting onstage. I just shook his hand, and thanked him for coming as well. The bands alternated....one outside, then the next inside. No joke, after their second song into their set, all those who were inside, were all running outside, all crowding(this was at the St. Pete Times Forum) the plaza, and the upper decks/balconies.

Ha, J-Dub got Veto'd. :lol:

Naah, it's just easier to keep track of with a poll. I create them so you can see who voted for which options (click on the number of votes at the far right of any show name, & it'll show you who voted for which) & that way know who's going where..when a regular thread gets long, it's easy for single posts to get lost in the shuffle.

Ha, J-Dub got Veto'd. :lol:

:lol:
Heh, wouldn't be the first time, and I don't mean that maliciously either. :saint:

If you only KNEW some of the stuff she's kept me from doing here! :Smokedev:
(WLOJ!) ;)

I'm here to help Jax & the band with this place, and the Yahoo group.
I know my role, and I'm quite fine with it...
p.s. You're still veal! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.