13. Kataklysm - "As I Slither"
14. Bloodbath - "Outnumbering the Day"
15. All Shall Perish - "Deconstruction"
16. Bleed the Sky - "Minion"
17. Samael - "On Earth"
18. Dying Fetus - "One Shot, One Kill"
19. The Haunted - "99"

Holy shit, that RULES! :worship: Its a pity the movie will suck :(

They might. Its being made by the same guy who made House Of The Dead. I havent seen it, but everyone says its the antichrist of films.

Uwe Boll seems to be the go-to man when it comes to video game movies. Not only did he direct House of the Dead, but he also has Alone in the Dark, Bloodrayne, Hunter: The Reckoning and Far Cry coming up.

I have heard House Of The Dead is shithouse.

Isn't The Rock rumoured to be in the new Doom movie?

There is also rumours of a Metroid film being made, with John Woo being involved. Originally the rights to it were bought without any real plans of a film being made, but now it is scheduled for next year. I fear it will be shit, but I am very interested.

Good video game movies:

Mortal Kombat
Super Mario Bros
Resident Evil
and the Tomb Raider films aren't bad.

Shit video game movies:

Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
Street Fighter
Double Dragon

That first Mortal Kombat movie had awesome fight scenes :worship: Its a bit cheesy but its a good movie :)

Streetfighter... Man, I remember watching that and I couldnt stop laughing, its brilliant because its SO shit.

*They show video camera footage of a truck outside that has a massive bomb in it, everyones watching the tv worried*

Zangief: "QUICK! CHANGE THE CHANNEL!"

Karl Urban, who played whatsisname in LOTR, is playing the lead in Doom. Nobody else of note is in it as far as I know. Former cinematographer Andrzej Bartkowiak is directing - he also made Romeo Must Die, Exit Wounds and Cradle 2 the Grave.

It could be a top action flick. Then again, maybe not. Former cinematographers often make fairly good directors - Jan De Bont is an OK director (he did Speed) and Barry Sonnenfeld is quite good (he did Men In Black, Get Shorty and the Addams family movies).

Not sure what Spawn is talking about regarding the storyline - you mean there's a storyline in Doom?

They have taken out the demon enemies, theres no Hell, they got rid of most of the weapons, its not set on Phobos and some other crap I cant remember. Thats whats been said anyway, they changed a lot. The last 10 minutes or so are supposedly going to be shot in first person perspective like the game.

Blitzy: I think im gonna go buy MK on DVD as well now (if its out on DVD?)