Alone...

Angelwitch

StarMermaid
Apr 20, 2001
Why none seems to be here when I log in? :rolleyes::bah:

What are you doing really? Try to seduse some chicks or guys that drifting around?:rolleyes: :err: :D

I've tried to cut down my online time because of phone bill and because I have my final exam in Swedish in the near future.

I have exams in the near future as well...
But I cut completely tv and I carry on with teh internet! heh! :D

But will I ever see you on icq some day Eddy? :)

'Maybe one dayy, I'll bee an honest maaaaan...' :D

I think so. After that damn Swedish exam, oh and few other, non-final exams as well.

One day, I promise. :)

Originally posted by Slash Freeman
Angel: you hit the nail on the head my friend. my mind is always elsewhere. *sigh*

certainly! those goddamn beatifull scotish princesses! :p ;)

Originally posted by Angelwitch
certainly! those goddamn beatifull scotish princesses! :p ;)

Wasn't that lovely, strikingly beautiful Scotch princess in "Braveheart" from France?

Either way, she's.. quite a.. revelation. :p

Originally posted by Orchid

Wasn't that lovely, strikingly beautiful Scotch princess in "Braveheart" from France?

Either way, she's.. quite a.. revelation. :p

Noooo! That was the wife if the son of the King of England who was gay and his wife cheated him with William Wallace! :D

Oh! That bb makes me a little bit depressed again...
In combination with some music by "London After Midnight" and "love like Blood"! heh! I just feel like sitting on the floor with a bottle of wiskey, in a semi dark room, looking the ceiling roof and why not to smoke a chigarette! (But I'm alergic to cigarrets anyway! :p )

Mmmmmm.......

yeah, Angel, those scottish princess'. you know she let her hair down to day? looked amazing as ever. she better watch out, though. i told her that i think she looks nicer with her hair down and shes started letting it down. i might start thinking she pays attention to what i say! :)

Clipsy: no thats Devon you're thinking of! ;)