ALONELY Tabs?

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Hey guys, I'm looking to learn how to play and sing Alonely by this time next year, so I need a good tab. Can anyone help me out? If you guys help me out, I'll record it on my laptop and post it here before my performance next year.

It's at a family reunion just so you know, non-profit... hehe.

Oinkness said:
Hey guys, I'm looking to learn how to play and sing Alonely by this time next year, so I need a good tab. Can anyone help me out? If you guys help me out, I'll record it on my laptop and post it here before my performance next year.

It's at a family reunion just so you know, non-profit... hehe.

There have been some threads and the chords are somewhere here. but I'm too lazy to search for you.

I did a search now and came up with this...

From Dag:
Vers: Am6 Em C D C D E
Bridge: Am6 Em Am Am/G Am/F# Em
Ref: C D G Am C D
"One part of.." Em Bm C G Am B7

And a part of the song with lyrics:
Am6 ......Em
I`m all alone

C.................D
Waiting for no one

C.............D......................E
I see the daylight fade away

Am6........................Em
If I could bring you back
Am...............................Am/G............Am/F#
If I had the power, I'd give you my world
Em
And my life, you'd have it all

Am6..................Em
But life is not a game
Am.................................... Am/G ............Am/F#
And I know the rules and I know I must follow
Em
them every single day

Ok, well I figured out the whole beggining acoustic part, but I am having a problem now with the part where the B3 Organ enters...

"one part of me
That tried to save you from yourself
The other let you go and I will
Never deny I was walking on the line of
Here and nevermore in selfish pride"

I know the rest of the song, just not this part... And I don't really know what chords to pick even though you said them, the ones I tried to play don't sound right so I assume I don't know which they are. I'm not really so experienced with knowing what a chord is by the number... like Am6? I can play that one, its a-minor... but I don't know what the 6 is for. Sooo... I'll try to figure it out I guess..

Also if there's a tabber who'd like to collaberate with me, we could try to tab Alonely a little bit at a time, because I know all the notes for the beggining part, as I said earlier. -_- I'm not so good with tabbing programs. Thanx

Am6 is not exactly the same as an A minor chord, you have to play the F# on the high E-string as well.

Like this:
E-2
B-1
G-2
D-2
A-0
E-x

The other ones should be clear, except for B7 maybe, it´s like that:
E-2
B-4
G-2
D-4
A-2
E-x

kokonik said:
Am6 is not exactly the same as an A minor chord, you have to play the F# on the high E-string as well.

Like this:
E-2
B-1
G-2
D-2
A-0
E-x

The other ones should be clear, except for B7 maybe, it´s like that:
E-2
B-4
G-2
D-4