Feb. 04 – Edmonton, AB @ TBA
Feb. 06 – Vancouver, B.C. @ TBA
Feb. 07 – Seattle, WA @ TBA
Feb. 09 - San Francisco, CA @ TBA
Feb. 10 - Los Angeles, CA @ TBA
Feb. 11 - Santa Ana, CA @ TBA
Feb. 13 – Phoenix, AZ @ TBA

Nowhere near me of course. DOH!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!! granted its a 6 hour drive, but it will be worth it. Hope it's Venue of Scottsdale.

It is hard to complain, since I live in a major city, but as has been happening lately, bands are going to NY (BB Kings) and Virginia (Jaxx), and skipping Philadelphia in between. That just sucks.

Steve in Philly

Texas never gets any love...

We used to be such a rocking state. Now we must really suck...(sigh)...

Rock on!

they always joke that California will have the big one and float off into the ocean but by the look at these tour dates, you would think that the whole southeast part of the US must have fell off due to a hurricane or something.:ill:

YtseJammer said:
Machine Men, also from Finland.
MACHINE MEN!!!!!!! Are you sure????? They are awesome, another fabulous band from the KING FOO Entertainment camp, managed by my good good friend EWO RYTKONEN, hope he tours with them as he did with NIGHTWISH. he is a really cool, friendly person. :hotjump:

Oh hell yes, Rochester! I don't have enough god damn fingers and toes on my body to count the number of times I've gotten shafted on concerts because the bands come to NYC while I'm away at school, then skip past upstate NY (for good reason). Seeing Blind Guardian in front of about 300 people in Rochester a couple years ago was fun, this should be hilarious as well.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Your humble Swordziness is the promoter & producer of SONATA ARCTICA's Minneapolis appearance -- January 31, 2006 at THE ROCK Nightclub in Maplewood, Minnesota.

Any ProgPower person wishing to attend this show WILL get a very special price -- please email me if you are planning on attending.

Bringing METAL to the masses,
Nathan "The SwordLord"

Pyramaze51 said:
MACHINE MEN!!!!!!! Are you sure????? They are awesome, another fabulous band from the KING FOO Entertainment camp, managed by my good good friend EWO RYTKONEN, hope he tours with them as he did with NIGHTWISH. he is a really cool, friendly person. :hotjump:

Ewo rules. Tour manager, Spinefarm Records overlord, scythe-wielding Grim Reaper...this dude does it all. :tickled:

Into Eternity is going to be playing with Sonata Arctica my band Operatika is playing with them in Poughkeepsie its confirmed

Into Eternity opening on another tour. I swear those guys are amazing and the hardest working band around. Thats going to be awesome, I hope their at the Chicago Show.

Does anyone know whos handing their booking for Chicago, I need to talk to that person and get them in the right venue vs some of the bad places that good bands get booked at.

Ed