Therion USA tour schedule - Insane!!!

The Fiddler

Just Do It.
Nov 27, 2002
Heaven and Hell
Holy Shit! Therion is playing a stretch of 25 straight dates without a break on their upcoming US/Canada tour. 31 dates in 33 days.

:OMG:

August

30 in Seattle, WA at Studio Seven

31 in Vancouver, BC at Commodore Ballroom

September

2 in Edmonton, AB at Starlite Room

3 in Calgary, AB at Warehouse

4 in Regina, SK at Venue TBA

5 in Winnipeg, MB at Pyramid

6 in Minneapolis, MN at Ascot Room

7 in Chicago, IL at House of Blues

8 in Covington, KY at Madison Theater

9 in Cleveland, OH at House of Blues

10 in Toronto, ONT at Opera House

11 in Quebec City, PQ at L'Impérial de Québec

12 in Montreal, PQ at Medley

13 in Worcester, MA at Palladium

14 in New York, NY at BB King's

15 in Philadelphia, PA at Trocadero

16 in Springfield, VA at Jaxx

17 in Atlanta, GA at Prog Power Festival

18 in Tampa, FL at Venue TBA

19 in New Orleans, LA at House of Blues

20 in San Antonio, TX at White Rabbit

21 in Dallas, TX at Ridegelea Theater

22 in Albuquerque, NM at Venue TBA

23 in Phoenix, AZ at Mason Jar

24 in Santa Ana, CA at Galaxy Theater

25 in West Hollywood, CA at Key Club

26 in San Francisco, CA at The Pound

28 in Denver, CO at Bluebird Theater

29 in Omaha, NB at Venue TBA

30 in St. Louis, MO at Venue TBC

October

1 in Detroit, MI at Harpos Theater

There asking for a shit load of trouble putting all those back to back nights together in different cities. Good luck!!!

BG couldn't even do it with a way less stressed schedule.

Bear

I hope Glenn can fit an autographing session for Therion into the schedule somewhere.... Coming down from Jaxx won't leave much time for soundcheck; driving to Tampa won't be a picnic either.

bhcompy said:
Hardfuckingcore.. I hope they arent drained by the time they get to pp

or get lost or blow a tire.

I wonder how many people will show up in Covington, Omaha, Regina, etc. And how will they fit on the tiny stage of BB King?

I just hope for the good of them that they don't end up playing for less than 20 people in one show like Angra did (North Carolina)...

Damn NC metalheads... where the fuck were ya? lol

AngraRULES said:
I just hope for the good of them that they don't end up playing for less than 20 people in one show like Angra did (North Carolina)...

My bad! At that time I was not quite clued in to the greatness that is Angra. And since I'd seen the PPIII show just previously, I didn't go. Not to mention the wife wouldn't have been too thrilled with me gone for another night (2 small kids at home) as where they played was a solid 4 hours away from my house.

Therion in Edmonton??! That's insane in of itself! It'll be like a ProgPower pre-show! And it'll be early in the tour so they won't be excrutiatingly tired. I just fear not many people will show up. I'll hope for at least 100, but who knows.

This show is in danger of early selling out at Jaxx in Springfield. Surprises me since Jaxx shows are being sold out left and right these days. Only several years ago, the club was struggling to stay afloat.

AngraRULES said:

I was at that show. Drove 500 miles and many, many hours to be there. Had to take off 2 days of work too. It was worth it though. Were you there also?

Therion at the Mason Jar in Phoenix? Never mind the schedule, how the hell are they going to fit their touring performers on that tiny stage? I spent quite alot of time at the Mason Jar back in the 80's and early nineties and that place is small.

I believe I'll attend though...I've got some great memories from the Mason Jar. Rob Halford hit on me there, and Flotsam's Marshall stack fell on my head there. The first hit I ducked, but the second one got me from behind.