Alphabet Band Name Game

Pantera

Montu Sekhmet said:
yeah. How is it there? I'm suprised you still have internet. Or are you a hezbollah?:lol:

Lol nah, fortunately for you I'm not! :p
The area where I live is safe so far, it's a bit towards the north of the capital Beirut. The areas that are being attacked are relatively far from my place, but I can still see from my balcony the jets attacking the southern suburbs of the capital.
Ah well, I hope this all stops soon enough innocent blood has been shed.:erk:
Cheers,

Falconspirit said:
Pantera

Lol nah, fortunately for you I'm not! :p
The area where I live is safe so far, it's bit towards the north of the capital Beirut. The areas that are being attacked are relatively far from my place, but I can still see from my balcony the jets attacking the southern suburbs of the capital.
Ah well, I hope this all stops soon enough innocent blood has been shed.:erk:
Cheers,

yeah I took a chance there didnt I! I hope that you stay safe. If you dont mind my asking though, are you more of a U.S supporter or do you absolutly hate us? I just find it interesting talking to people on the other side of the world and getting their thoughts on things. You'd better hope Israel doesnt launch a full scale assault againts you guys to kill the hezbo's. I've been hearing things in the papers that it may come to pass eventually.

Rush

Serotonal

Montu Sekhmet said:
yeah I took a chance there didnt I! I hope that you stay safe. If you dont mind my asking though, are you more of a U.S supporter or do you absolutly hate us? I just find it interesting talking to people on the other side of the world and getting their thoughts on things. You'd better hope Israel doesnt launch a full scale assault againts you guys to kill the hezbo's. I've been hearing things in the papers that it may come to pass eventually.

Thanks my friend:) And no, I do not hate the US...I have many friends and relatives living there. Though I'm sure you were referring to the US Politics and foreign policies, I think they are rather shabby towards the Middle-East these days. However, it's nothing out of the ordinary for one of the most powerful countries in the world. They are pursuing their interests I guess, no more no less. And these interests clash with some of ours here, while others may find profit in/through them. It's a wide subject, I'm sure we can discuss it later if you want ;)
In what may concern Israel launching a full scale assault against us, I think it is highly unlikely. They will probably stick to their jets and fleets. They do not need another face to face conflict with Hezbollah who gave them hell 6 years ago. I'm not saying Hezbollah is stronger, but 6 years ago Israel in Lebanon was a bit like the US in Vietnam if you know what I mean. Anyhows I hope it does not amount to this.
And thanks again for your concern :)
Cheers,

Falconspirit said:
Serotonal

Thanks my friend:) And no, I do not hate the US...I have many friends and relatives living there. Though I'm sure you were referring to the US Politics and foreign policies, I think they are rather shabby towards the Middle-East these days. However, it's nothing out of the ordinary for one of the most powerful countries in the world. They are pursuing their interests I guess, no more no less. And these interests clash with some of ours here, while others may find profit in/through them. It's a wide subject, I'm sure we can discuss it later if you want ;)
In what may concern Israel launching a full scale assault against us, I think it is highly unlikely. They will probably stick to their jets and fleets. They do not need another face to face conflict with Hezbollah who gave them hell 6 years ago. I'm not saying Hezbollah is stronger, but 6 years ago Israel in Lebanon was a bit like the US in Vietnam if you know what I mean. Anyhows I hope it does not amount to this.
And thanks again for your concern :)
Cheers,

Oil might be the singe intrest that got everyone into war. I beleive that Bush attcked Iraq puely for oil purposes, because he owns several companies, and
if we had a different president, who's not a idiot, alot of the violence probably could have been prevented. false intelligiance my ass, this is one of the most advanced technological countries in this world. It should not have been difficult to use a sattelite to scan for radiation, like they are doing in north korea and china right now.
I guess i'm a democratic radical:p

trinity

Montu Sekhmet said:
Oil might be the singe intrest that got everyone into war. I beleive that Bush attcked Iraq puely for oil purposes, because he owns several companies, and
if we had a different president, who's not a idiot, alot of the violence probably could have been prevented. false intelligiance my ass, this is one of the most advanced technological countries in this world. It should not have been difficult to use a sattelite to scan for radiation, like they are doing in north korea and china right now.
I guess i'm a democratic radical:p

nevermore

its not just bush that owns the companies, cheney's been getting halliburton contracts and if im not mistaken was a former ownder, if he isnt currently.

if we had a different president, who's not a idiot, alot of the violence probably could have been prevented.

+1

and back to the game, usurper.

^one of my favorites, what is your favorite album by them? I'd have to go with close to the edge.

Ziolater