Alphabet Band Name Game

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Pr. Henry Wright, teacher at the University of Medecine of Washington and chairman of the non-profit organization Still Life (Washington), which aims to provide aid and support to AIDS virus carriers in our county and to ensure their families that the pain they must share each day of their lives will neither be ignored nor denied by authorities, religious congregations or -- the most tragic of all -- their own friends and co-workers, who are often prompt to dismiss the true nature of their affliction as a means to escape the burden of an inevitable end they feel responsible for. My attention has been caught by your website as I was carrying a research over the awareness of AIDS transmission methods among online communities between 1999 and 2007, which has proven to be steadily declining. Please do not take into account my social background or my lack of knowledge about your community when judging the content of my message. I would like to encourage each member of this Internet online board to consider the pain inflicted to the family of the person you are referring to each time you are ignoring or denying the cause of his death, and the shadow you are casting upon his memory every time he is remembered in these terms. Please do not add to the tragic nature of this time of mourning by denying what has caused it. Immuno-deficiency is not shameful, nor is homosexuality. Many families tell us : when our relatives denied what has led to his passing, our son died for the second time. Do not let emotion overwhelm you and add pain and confusion where one needs to find support and understanding. Recognize what has caused the death of your friend so that you and his family can rebuild something together and live on. Do not let AIDS triumph and pretend that it doesn't exist.

Best Regards,

- H. Wright

You can contact me at wright.henry@med.washington.edu

Or visit the site http://www.weallhaveaids.com for more information.

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Pr. Henry Wright, teacher at the University of Medecine of Washington and chairman of the non-profit organization Still Life (Washington), which aims to provide aid and support to AIDS virus carriers in our county and to ensure their families that the pain they must share each day of their lives will neither be ignored nor denied by authorities, religious congregations or -- the most tragic of all -- their own friends and co-workers, who are often prompt to dismiss the true nature of their affliction as a means to escape the burden of an inevitable end they feel responsible for. My attention has been caught by your website as I was carrying a research over the awareness of AIDS transmission methods among online communities between 1999 and 2007, which has proven to be steadily declining. Please do not take into account my social background or my lack of knowledge about your community when judging the content of my message. I would like to encourage each member of this Internet online board to consider the pain inflicted to the family of the person you are referring to each time you are ignoring or denying the cause of his death, and the shadow you are casting upon his memory every time he is remembered in these terms. Please do not add to the tragic nature of this time of mourning by denying what has caused it. Immuno-deficiency is not shameful, nor is homosexuality. Many families tell us : when our relatives denied what has led to his passing, our son died for the second time. Do not let emotion overwhelm you and add pain and confusion where one needs to find support and understanding. Recognize what has caused the death of your friend so that you and his family can rebuild something together and live on. Do not let AIDS triumph and pretend that it doesn't exist.

Best Regards,

- H. Wright

You can contact me at wright.henry@med.washington.edu

Or visit the site http://www.weallhaveaids.com for more information.

:yell:FARKINELL THIS SHOULD BE IN THE SAD CRAP, it puts a downer on the Bloody game, they could of at least named a band, if not don't post.

I think 75% of the world do/would have some nouce/clue about the Aids Virus, its the 25% who don't give a toss/f*ck is who he should be talking too.

The % of people who share a needle. The % who has/will have/had unsafe sex, back door job or not, whatever. The % of Africans who has the Virus and yet they still have unprotected sex with males and females make them fuckers understand the BULLSHIT OF AIDS. And then theirs the % who get Aids from blood transfusions, their the f*ckers I feel sorry for, the inocent, your supposed to get better in a hospitals :yell:not a f*cking death sentence, farkinell we are in the 21st century we should have this shit under control.

sorry for my rant

yamatu, I don't know who the f*ck they are :yell:but at least I put a band name down........\m/..Rock