Alright, Check out my band's song

Silver Incubus

Dead Hands Justin
May 20, 2002
(Near) London, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Thanks to delt for allowing me to use his server.

The first thing that i want to comment about this is that it was one of the first songs I wrote for my band so it's not the level of talent I am at now, but it rocks regardless. I did the drums with Leafdrums and used n track to put it all together. I played both guitars and I also do the vocals. Just keep in mind that I play lead and do the vocals so that is why there isn't any crazy leads. Also, the solo is a bit crackly becuase it was cutting off because I pushed it louder so you could hear it easier.
Oh and I also used my Ibanez RG270 with emg 85 through a Marshall Valvestate 2000 AVT50
Tell me what you think

www.razorback.ca/incoming

its Lucid Flame - The Serpentine Circle

Doesn't sound very original, it just sounds like a box standard Metal song, it sounds like one i've heard about a million times. It reminds me of Judas Priest but with Death growls.

You just need to work on your ideas.

Well, it was one of the first songs that I had made, and its very influenced by At the Gates and In Flames, because that is what I was listening to at the time. Now my stuff is really progressive and is more like bodom then melodic death. I mean i have one song that is 12 minutes long in an opeth like style, this is just one that I could do easily because it was that easy to do.

Its one of those songs you play live to get the crowd going.

Awright... I think it was pretty nice song.. Sounds a lot like In Flames.. Drums were ok, i liked em.. Guitars.. a pretty usual sound.. remainds a lot older in flames.. that solo could be a lil better, i mean the sound of it.. Could be a bit different of that normal guitar. maybe a lil more treble and cut that mid.. but it's just my opinion..and maybe it could be a lil more complicated, but it's ok this way anyways. I kinda liked your singing voice.. it was a LOT like in flames (older one), nice.. It was a nice song.. it will stay in my playlist. Maybe you should do a bit more aggressive and fast song next.. you know.. Fast, melodic and furious.. with your voice, it would kick some ass. Keep up good work.