Always fun to meet people from online

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
It's neat to put a face to someones "net id" And it is such a prevalent thing now, I actually take grad courses on line, and I've dated girls I've met online (one hottie, naturallly it didn't last, and one fugly chick - naturally she wanted to marry me, so I found the most polite way of never seeing her again) Steve M was at the show and he was really cool, ironically we parked next to one another. Alex and I played phone tag all night but somehow never hooked up. Wierd. A guy who used to post named Pat was there. He is super cool. I didn't get to talk much to anyone because I didn't want to be rude to my two best friends who I was with, and I was busy watching the NBA playoffs. As were Anthrax and crew :) A former Sludgeaholic of the month named Jason Satterfield was there. He is from a really small town even farther from Cleveland than my home town. Jason goes to EVERY SHOW though. I see him at EVERY SHOW, and usually in the first 3 rows. And then like I said Charlie himself was like "why didn't you e-mail me for passes" but like I said, I think that is to "fanboyish" I got him to sign my japanese WCFYA and got a pic with him for my archive, so all is cool.

Yeah, it was cool. Even if I missed you TD, I did meet Justin and Gasoline Dreamer (what the hell was that guy in the pit trying to do to your sister?) for the first time and Spidey again. Justin also pointed Steve out to me, but I had to piss so I skipped going up to him to say 'hi.'