Am I living under a rock? The Damned Things .....

Frankieebotz

Apr 21, 2005
OK, so i have been reading Scott's Tweets about The Damned Things and how we have to go check them out and how right after the final Jager show in LA he flew out to London for their show. YADA YADA YADA . I had no idea He and Rob were in the band. I thought he was just getting the word out on a band he liked. So I'm sitting at work and I click on a pic of the band and there he is with Rob. What are they like? I will listen tonight for sure. Anyone have anything to say about them? Good or bad?

If this band had John Bush singing it would sound a lot like Busthrax. At least they are getting this shit out of their system by using another band to do it. Much better than fucking with Anthrax's sound to achieve this. If only they would have done this after POT instead of changing Anthrax's music to sound like this.......

They're slightly better than Bushthrax, which says little of their talent.

I'll be damned if I listen to any more songs from The Damned Things.

please-do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg

Yeah, right. You're one of those chuckleheads in the "Safe Home" video yelling those gay emo lyrics:

"I've been slurpin' on a head
Behind me is some guy named Ned
Yeah it feels just like a dream
When I take it in between"

OK 6er...Your posts weren't tolerated before and they won't be now. I've sent an email off to the admins asking them to ban you again. I'm going to be deleting your posts.

Have a nice life.

OK 6er...Your posts weren't tolerated before and they won't be now. I've sent an email off to the admins asking them to ban you again. I'm going to be deleting your posts.

Have a nice life.

:wave: cockbreath

Let me get this straight. You're attempting to have me banned based on what a former poster did? I'm sorry the alternate "Safe Home" lyrics cut so close to your bone. Loosen those panties, and have a Schlitz.

Nope...I'm attempting to have you banned for your current posts and behavior.

Usually I'm game for some reasonable debate, but 6er AND trickrtreat are both just trying to get people angry and e-fight with them. If that isn't trolling I don't know what is. They deserve to get banned. Good job emtfhII!

Meh. Seem a little too generic and polished for me. These Damned Things. I'll have to listen to more of their material before I make a final judgement. I would expect something a little more rough and sleazy. As far as Scott's side projects are concerned, I like Pearl. They sound great.