Amaranth Recordings news

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
Amaranth Recordings A&R Davide Tiso (Ephel Duath), announce new signings.

"We are proud to announce that Electro-Dark-Wavers Soundbyte are working on their debut full lenght album scheduled on Amaranth Recordings. Soundbyte is the new project of Trond Engum from the mighty 3rd and The Mortal.
The band's sound, as you can imagine thinking to past experience of this artist, is extremely personal and ambitious.
The mood is negative, cutting and cold, the style is refined and detaching.
There will be an exclusive aura of cult around Soundbyte,
a single listening of this upcoming opus will be enough to figure out
the respect and the admiration that we feel for this band.
upcoming news from the recording studio
."

------------------------

"We are happy to add that the Psychedelic-Post-Wavers Act Noir have joined our rooster.

The band fuse together a sophisticated use of electronic patterns, a groovy
and pulsing rhythmic section, a liquid use of the guitar evoking some Pink Floyd

soundscapes and an amazing dark voice with reminiscences of David Sylvian,
David Bowie and Iggy Pop.The structures of the songs have a prog appeal
and the result of this (contrastating?) influences is extremely fluent and catchy.

Their debut full length album "Automatisme Psychique" will be one of the
Amaranth's issue of this 2004.

----------------------

finally, we inform you that for reasons connected with label's artistic choices,
that would cause an excessive delay, the scheduled debut album of Festen will not be released on Amaranth,
but Davide Tiso will follow the band's interest as their manager.

Amaranth Recordings is a sublabel of Aural Music.

code666, GoreGorecords, Dreamcell11 and Amaranth Recordings are sublabels of Aural Music

Hi Torstein!
I suppose you are the Torstein who plays in Manes... Just for your information I've consumed "Vilosophe" after have listened it for so many times!! For your information I consider this album one of the best CDs released on 2003. I really hope to soon hear new stuff from Manes and hopefully to see you play live... (maybe with Act Noir as supporter??!!)

All the best from a devoted fan! :worship:
Sergio

The band is actually split between Italy and Copenhagen where me and the singer are based... I moved in Denamrk 2,5 years ago and because I had lot of (worth) unfinished music with my italian friends/musicians, I decided to continue to collaborate with them. And it looks like all this effort reached a positive goal thanks to Aural/Amaranth!

It could be very interesting to have the possibility to do some stuff together, as soon as I have completed the mixing of our debut CD!!