Brand new WEBSTORE Launched!!!

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
please visit and enjoy our new webstore here:

www.auralmusic.com/webstore

the code666 webstore is now closed, in the aural music shop we'll sell all the Amaranth recordings, Dreamcell11, Goregorecords, Aural Music and code666 releases.

you'll find also mp3 previews of all our releases, special offers, merchandise and rare stuff, for the cheapest price you can find :)

more massive updates will follow in the next weeks!!!

the artwork is more or less the same of the first digipack edition, but coloured and not black on dark grey paper like the previous edition was.
note: it's a jewel box edition, no more digi

Or is this just a way to get people all over the workld to buy it up real quick while repressings are made? I liked the the album before quitea bit, very unique take on doom metal, probably the only kind of doom metal that I will listen to these days.
Then again, I haven't yet heard Esorteric, and many people speak the hell out of that band. So far, I don't have an opinion on them yet, so I still can't be very open to the bias. Anyway, I'd like to buy the new VoS record, even without hearing a sample.
How much would that cost ordering from the United States?

Ok, I go now. Thanks much.

C.

Christopher said:
Or is this just a way to get people all over the workld to buy it up real quick while repressings are made? I liked the the album before quitea bit, very unique take on doom metal, probably the only kind of doom metal that I will listen to these days.
Then again, I haven't yet heard Esorteric, and many people speak the hell out of that band. So far, I don't have an opinion on them yet, so I still can't be very open to the bias. Anyway, I'd like to buy the new VoS record, even without hearing a sample.
How much would that cost ordering from the United States?

Ok, I go now. Thanks much.

C.
the new VOID OF SILENCE album is not a limited edition. we expect to get many pre-orders from our distributors. The album is a masterpiece, but it's also a very uncommercial kind of music, so we predict to sell fast the first pressing to all the die-hard fans and to sold out quickly the cd. but a repressing is not sure, because the market for this kind of music is limited, and we need to gather quite many re-orders before reprinting, otherwise it's a commercial suicide to reprint an album to sell only 100 additional copies.
Esoteric is an amazing band,but sincerly speaking, VOS are a lot better in my opinion.

I just purchased one not three minutes ago. It wasn't a pre-order, so I'm hoping the throng of VOS followers have not dried up your stock by now. I listened to the mp3 before I ordered and decided that it was good enough to add to my collection of obscure musics. I'm not sure if I should say it was better than what I recall hearing from their previous record, although the clean vocals did add something new. The atmosphere was better I think. Although I still think that the first song after the intro to the Criteria record is brilliant. It might be hard to top that one.

thanks for reading,

Chris

I can say honestly Vos are one of my actual favourites and this record is a real masterpiece. Alan vocals coped with their music in a perfect way and ambient parts are incredible. Also the metal scenarios looks darker than before to complete the whole for an incredible result, Believe me, with Vos and Canaan coming out in the same year there will be a very little left for dark corridors in 2004! :headbang:

:zombie:

apart from this new record of theirs on its way, I was looking at the their previous record for possible purchase. I usually like to go with what a band has been doing currently to try to get an insight on their style, or progression from that style. anyway, is there a record of theirs you might recommend? Something that really epitomizes their sound, and then some. Maybe Walk Into My Open Womb? Isn't that a double disc/lp? I can't say if that's better or more complete, but I guess it's worth looking into as well.

Ok, thanks for your words. cheerio..

Chris

Christopher said:
:zombie:

apart from this new record of theirs on its way, I was looking at the their previous record for possible purchase. I usually like to go with what a band has been doing currently to try to get an insight on their style, or progression from that style. anyway, is there a record of theirs you might recommend? Something that really epitomizes their sound, and then some. Maybe Walk Into My Open Womb? Isn't that a double disc/lp? I can't say if that's better or more complete, but I guess it's worth looking into as well.

Ok, thanks for your words. cheerio..

Chris
As a Canaan fan, it's hard for me to suggest to you just one record out of four. I would agree with you, as Walk into My Open Womb is my favourite. But also the last one "A call to weakness" is a real masterpiece: not a weak moment and my favourite in 2002.

I have a little weaknessfor "A Call to Weakness" as it is so incredibly personal, sincere and easy to get into at the same time, not the easiest of equations to complete. "Brand new Babylon" is a radically different experience, full of suffering and hopelessness while diving in a kind of black "urban" sophistication as felt in some David Lynch movies, so there's no use comparing both I suppose. The other CDs I've not met yet, and shall not ask for any forgiveness... :p

(by the way, as I don't mean to spoil the original topic completely, let me inform you that I've just ordered a couple long-expected oldies from your recordstore, that is Manes' "Under...", Negura's "Maiastru..." as well as Void of Silence's first opus)

Ellestin said:
(by the way, as I don't mean to spoil the original topic completely, let me inform you that I've just ordered a couple long-expected oldies from your recordstore, that is Manes' "Under...", Negura's "Maiastru..." as well as Void of Silence's first opus)
great choice! :)

Hi there!
Considering that I quite much enjoyed "Vilosophe" of Manes, can anyone suggest me some other albums/bands related to Aural Music that could fit the stylistic approach of this band?

In general I like music that fuses electronic and metal with some industrial elements..... with clean vocals if it's not too demanding ;)

Be fine!
Sergio

there's not a band similar to MANES in our roster, they are quite Unique.
but if you like music with electronics, metal and industrial with clean vocals I suggest you the new VOID OF SILENCE "Human Antithesis". it's fucking awesome.
even CARINOU could be interesting for you, give it a try.