Brand new Aural WEBSTORE online now

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
hello, you're all invited to check out the new Aural Webstore at this location:​

www.auralmusic.com/webstore

where you can buy all our releases (including the upcoming Axis Of Perdition albumo_O ), hear mp3 previews, read all the reviews, etc... do not miss the releases of our sublabels, as well as some hard to find items, collectors edition, official merchandise, special offers, etc...

for all the fans of the "grey music", from now on we carry the whole catalogue of the amazing Eibon Records:worship: , a must for industrial, dark ambient, power-noise freaks...

it may just be me being extremely thick here but when i click on the link it takes me to the old web store with non of the new updates, is it just a gremlin in my pc or is any one else having this problem

unhinged said:
looks and works much better
nice to see mauro's mad noise collection in there too

I'll recomend the Terresa 11 album to anyone

congratulation for you good taste... Teresa11 is a masterpiece, as well as many Eibon Records releases, I suggest to everybody to check CANAAN, ESOTERIC, NAZCA, CAUL among the others...

anyway Eibon and Aural are working on something bigger in the near future... stay tuned...:Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Emi said:
btw, yesterday after the show we got 10 copies of the ultra-rare negura bunget 3cd box in our webstore, hurry up before it's sold out again ;)

i think you should be out of those by now ... i did some "sales" on UM :tickled: :loco:

NEGURA BUNGET finished the recordings of the brand new MCD titled: "INARBORAT KOSMOS", scheduled for may 2005 on code666, here's an exclusive preview of the cover artwork:

28.jpg

this Digipack-MCD, featuring more than 30min of exclusive music and a massive multimedia-track, will be released in a strictly Limited edition of 734 copies worldwide and will never be repressed.:ill:
since we are expecting a quick sold out for this very special title, we'll soon start the pre-orders on the aural music webstore, helping "true" negura bunget fans to get their copy at reasonable price before it's sold out forever.

the starting day of the pre-orders will be announced soon.:dopey: