Ambiental acoustic guitar (the best tone i got so far)

Is the guitar compressed to hell and back or are the velocities just really high? The attack sounds a bit unrealistic, since it's pretty strong and doesn't sound like it's picked. Also that arpeggio at 2:10 doesn't sound very realistic either, the last 4 or so notes sound like very strong hammer-ons, you should probably decrease the velocity on those. Other than that it sounds really good, I like the timbre of it and the release between notes is spot on.

Mind sharing with us which vsti you're using?

Great work as always, Javi! As a classical guitar player, the attack and phrasing sound spot on. Fingerpicking with nails tends to bring a sharper dynamic when playing, so it seems very natural to me that this would be higher on the velocity range. I'd also love to know what VSTi this guitar is...sounds better than anything I've heard out there.

Just out of curiosity...have you messed with Shreddage X at all? Seems to be my favorite (rhythm) guitar sample library out at the moment.

this sounds amazing for being a vsti man! When i first opened it and skipped to the acoustic i thought it was real haha. that was before i read that it was a vsti...please share what you used!

The VSTi I've used is the Ilya Efimov Acoustic Guitar.

Just out of curiosity...have you messed with Shreddage X at all? Seems to be my favorite (rhythm) guitar sample library out at the moment.

Ehrm, nope. I just only use Electri6ity at this moment. It's cool for leads and rythmics.

Is the guitar compressed to hell and back or are the velocities just really high? The attack sounds a bit unrealistic, since it's pretty strong and doesn't sound like it's picked. Also that arpeggio at 2:10 doesn't sound very realistic either, the last 4 or so notes sound like very strong hammer-ons, you should probably decrease the velocity on those. Other than that it sounds really good, I like the timbre of it and the release between notes is spot on.

Mind sharing with us which vsti you're using?

Yeah, I've compressed it to hell due to dynamics, cuz sometimes the orchestral background sounded louder than the guitar, so... It was my first recording with this guitar by the way.