Corner of 2nd & Washington in the Historic Pioneer Square
Tel: 00.206.622.1863

portland Sun 18 May
'Satyricon'
The Satyricon, 125 NW 6th Avenue, Portland, Oregon
503-243-2380. Shows start at 10 pm.

san fran Tues 20 May
'The Curve'
747 3rd St in San Francisco (across the street from PacBell Park).
415-896-2286.

los angeles Wed 21 May
'Roxy'
9009 West Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90069
+1 310 276 2222

phoenix Thurs 22 May
'Mason Jar'
2303 East Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
602-954-0455

salt lake Fri 23 May
'Xscape'
115 South West Temple
539-8400

seattle is a really nice place, and yes, many kids are into music up there which is great.

the_good_son141 said:
i believe the days where people will be downloaded from the net arent too far.

I was just talking about this with one of my friends the other day. Trip with no mooooving :)

Those who'd like to download me -->
www.dhatura.com/download/bodyparts

(You know, as the program is only a tester, Bustcompiler 1.0, I come in parts only -- several files but then you can put me together [hopefully]. But please don't start with my head otherwise it'll fall on the floor because there's still some gravitation after you download the parts.)

Dhatura said:
I was just talking about this with one of my friends the other day. Trip with no mooooving :)

Those who'd like to download me -->
www.dhatura.com/download/bodyparts

(You know, as the program is only a tester, Bustcompiler 1.0, I come in parts only -- several files but then you can put me together [hopefully]. But please don't start with my head otherwise it'll fall on the floor because there's still some gravitation after you download the parts.)

I havent got enough space on me hard drive :tickled:
anyway, get yer Hungary arse to the US of A

yeah wanted to say that too. :)
BTW i read yesterday a review from the gig in the frontline and it was very positive, like all the others. cheers!

Dhatura said:

i remember some cartoon,where duffy duck was on space,when he wanted to travel he went standing under some bulb device and was thrown to some other.a small electroshock,but in pieces!he owns all of you net-travel-agents:yell: