American Horror Store *spoilers*

Most fucked up disturbing show I've ever seen. Call me a fan. I do feel slightly ill... in my head.

"Don't make me kill you again."

That was an awesome debut last night. I haven't been hooked this instantly on a show since Lost.

Can you give a brief overview of the show, i missed it due to the UFO/MINDFLOW show, this way I will know what to expect next week.

If you want, you can go read a review at AV club. They pretty much describe what all happened.

Still my favorite show on tv.

250px-AHS-1x01_07.jpg

LOVE IT.

Last episode was so sad.

Yes, it was. Fuck, the last 2 were pretty sad.
***spoilers ahead, so if you don't watch, stop reading****

For me, Violet's death was one of the biggest shockers yet. I had a feeling starting around the 4th episode or so that the whole family would end up spirits trapped in the house and each season would be a new family in there, or something. There is so much they can do with this series. Hell, one whole season (not just flashbacks in episodes) could be about a previous owner(s) & their tale/fate. I had a feeling Viv was gonna go, but Violet's death still bugs me!

My only disappointment, and its not even a major one, is that Tate is Rubberman. I was hoping for something a little more supernatural/scary for Rubberman, but ya never know with this show...

Part of my love for the show also has to do with the writing & filming styles. To me, it kinda reminds me of & has a Twin Peaks type vibe going on, which I love.

I could go on about American Horror Story for hours!

Tate's big reveal bugs me a little bit too, but I kind of like how they're slowly unwrapping him from a kid that might not know he's dead to this crafty insidious horrible person. I feel bad for Violet for being fooled by him, because now she can't take it back.