AMG's Bathory bio

arborist

The saw is family
Jun 1, 2003
Baltic, Connecticut
Visit site
Bathory fans, check out the bullshit All Music.com is spewing about Quorthon's real name etc. I just sent an email to them to visit www. Bathory.se and get it corrected. I thought maybe if the fans got together and told them they are wrong (again) it might be corrected. Sorry if this has been discussed already. I haven't been on here in three months or so, and was to lazy to search the site.

I'm just saying dont expect AMG to get anything right. Besides, its not even a metal website, and I honestly dont see why you care so much wether or not they got a band bio correct or not.

Tanith said:
I'm just saying dont expect AMG to get anything right. Besides, its not even a metal website, and I honestly dont see why you care so much wether or not they got a band bio correct or not.
I care because it is another example of misinformation in the media. New listeneners that don't know of better places to get their music information will be misled. I get my info from other places, but I feel that the info on AMG should be accurate. I know they suck. Everyone does. Do you even like Bathory? I just think the fans would want this corrected. I don't want a thread about AMG here.

Blade Golem said:
Haha, for an even worse "bio" check out the one for Graveland. I'm quite sure the Bathroy bio has nothing on that one.
That site is good for a laugh. The reviewers for metal albums probably don't even like the particular artists. Bathory isn't the only one they messed up, i know. It just pisses me off. Maybe I am just overreacting. Anyhow, Graveland's bio is fucked up pretty bad!

arborist said:
I care because it is another example of misinformation in the media. New listeneners that don't know of better places to get their music information will be misled. I get my info from other places, but I feel that the info on AMG should be accurate. I know they suck. Everyone does. Do you even like Bathory? I just think the fans would want this corrected. I don't want a thread about AMG here.

Yes, I do like Bathory, but I couldn't give two shits about wether or not a wanky website got their bio right.

AMG is a perfectly good site for all non-metal music. In my opinion at least. I stick to metal sites for metal, and AMG for other music styles.

At least AMG even has that stuff. They do pretty good for such a mainstream source. Look at rolling stone, shit.

The metal they do have, is leagues more than other mainstream sources.

Hi everyone

I have heard of Bathory and am a big fan, but i have not heard of agm or amg or whatever they are called.
I think that says it all.

crystal dawn

:wave:

crystal dawn said:
Hi everyone

I have heard of Bathory and am a big fan, but i have not heard of agm or amg or whatever they are called.
I think that says it all.

crystal dawn

:wave:

:err:

haha. that made no sense

At least AMG is trying. As said before, they are a mainstream source.

They even have Arsis now. They didn't a few weeks ago.