amon amarth +finntroll

Where can I get tickets for this tour? Specifically the Nottingham gig.

Can't fucking wait!

Finntroll aren't so great live, atleast with the new vocalist. I was also dissapointed with AAs performance at The Bradford Rio too, so I'm not sure if I'll splash out the cash to see them at Manchester. I know a large amount from the local emo/mallgoth scene is attending and I really don't feel in the mood for a bunch of 14 year old kids hardcore dancing around me.

What? I was bored to death. At most I was there for TYR and Wintersun anyway, since I'm not much of an AA fan. Actually, Wintersun's performance also wasn't as good as usual there either. I guess I can blame the venue or something.

that explains it then you were bored.for me it was a honour/privilege to see amon amarth live for the first time.wintersun and tyr made in my opinion the complete package for a night of heavy metal.

I already saw AA at Wacken that year, I wasn't too impressed then either, but Wintersun put on a better performance at Wacken then in Bradford. I'd happily see TYR countless amount of times though, they were wonderful, shame they got to only play 5 songs, and had such a small amount of support from the crowd.