amon amarth +finntroll

Apparently TYR made quite an impact with that tour, same goes for Wintersun. One thing I do have to thank AA for, since I have been waiting for Wintersun and TYR to get to the UK for years. But as I said they made a good impact so I can see them returning a few times. I just hope this time there won't be kids around with plastic swords.

I found these dates:

14TH APRIL Nottingham Rock City
15TH APRIL Temple Bar Music Centre, Curved Street, Dublin
16TH APRIL An Cruiscin Lan, Douglas St, Cork
17TH APRIL Glasgow Cathouse
18TH APRIL Carling Academy London Islington
19TH APRIL Manchester The Club Academy

thats awesome, i might go to the london one...

Apparently TYR made quite an impact with that tour, same goes for Wintersun. One thing I do have to thank AA for, since I have been waiting for Wintersun and TYR to get to the UK for years. But as I said they made a good impact so I can see them returning a few times. I just hope this time there won't be kids around with plastic swords.

Never go to a dragonforce gig then :p

Im goin to the dublin gig, i would rather see TYR with them but fintroll are good, after all i am seeing TYR at wacken so its probably best i see fintroll as im seeing TYR anyway.......

tyr indeed are great.
DSC00120.jpg

Its just a UK tour, here in the uk we never get amon amarth, whereas the rest of the europe get them every year, and in some cases on many occaisions. Ireland has never ever had them before to my knowledge, AA have alot of loyal fans here, and im glad we are finally getting them at our doorstep.

Im sure they will be touring the rest of europe again soon

Oh i see... that sucks a bit.

They are playing grasspop though, and metalcamp in slovenia, IF you are willing to travel that is!.

I am going to wacken and i wish they were playing there, but unluckily they cant play two years in a row

Btw, how are TYR live?!.... i think their cds are great, but i have never had the pleasure of seeing them live.