Amon Amarth in London (Underworld)

btrinnes

New Metal Member
Aug 13, 2006
I saw you guys in Wacken and now in London, all of it was great and I am looking forward to buy your new Album.
I got a question. The pleks you gave to the audience, do you actually use them for playing guitar or base-guitar. Or are they just for fun, because to me they are way too hard to play the guitar. Anyone who knows, pleas answer, thanks.
Ben

mmh, the AA guys rarely comme to this forum.
this is a fan forum, not a place where you can ask the AA guys questions.

Nu-uh! Mr Ardbeg & co checks on us all the time, 'cept for right now he's going on tour in a week, so right now is not such a great time, maybe.

Too bad you guys don't have the video of Death in fire where I jumped on the stage and suddenly was standing between guitar player and drummer...

If they're really tough plectrums (like 1.2mm+) then they're either promotional or are bass picks.

Personally I find it more difficult to speed pick with a thicker pick so if most of the band were throwing them out (instead of just the bassist) then they may be promo picks.

Dam dude you were at the Camden show to!! I went to the show in 03 as well....I had just moved to England from Ireland....that was my 2nd day living in England....Happy memories!!!

As for the picks I have no idea....I use 1.14 Tortex pick....never had a problem speed picking or trem picking.

Hey Mauler, thats exactly what I thought. They are like 1.2mm but made out of plastic I quess, and not the soft nylon like used by dunlop. They must be just promo pleks.