Your Amon Amarth collection?

Very nice arrangement of a collection, Ben!

Btw. What are the black-white things on the right on the first and second shelf?
Posters or LP's?

Very nice arrangement of a collection, Ben!

Btw. What are the black-white things on the right on the first and second shelf?
Posters or LP's?

They're poster-card things that I've received with a few recent orders from Victorious Merch.

Now a question about an AA shirt I've found in my wardrobe.
Got this shirt from ebay a while ago. Front: on the left side red coloured lettering Amon Amarth, in the middle the portrait of a grim guy with yellow hair and yellow beard. Back: red coloured lettering Twilight of the Thunder God and two crossing hammers.
Do you know wether this is official merch?

I believe so. I think I saw that at a show a couple years back. not completely sure though cus I am not too sure that I saw it at the table or on someone...meh, who cares? it looks cool right?

Here is my modest collection (my apologies for the blurry photo):

IMG_1911_zps0a52b184.jpg

From left-to-right:

1) The Crusher (2009 Reissue)
2) Versus The World (2009 Reissue)
3) Fate Of Norns (2004)
4) With Oden On Our Side (2006)
5) Twilight Of The Thunder God (2008)
6) Surtur Rising (2011)

I am anxiously awaiting the release of Deceiver Of The Gods, which I pre-ordered along with the shirt from Metal Blade Records. :headbang: I am planning on picking up their first two albums sometime when the funds allow. :heh:

and my desktop wallpaper:

desktop_zpse2bd6fb9.png

Rock on, fellow metalheads!

Hi, your bed time is cool! :lol: And your desktop wallpaper is cool too! I would take it also if I could. And heads up for your desktop anyway, it's so tidy.

In today:

The Arrival Of The Fimbul Winter - "Red Fimbul Records" version :headbang:

A big thank you to Tranquillian!!!:kickass:

I'm on a mission to see them perform all their recorded songs live.

Doing fairly well so far, including some "this is a song we've never played before" :cool:
I know, I'm a nerd...

Even seen Johan do karaoke of Aerials :loco:

And yes, I have not slept many hours since Saturday, including the one hour I got tonight, so this post might not be as funny as I figured when I started it...

I'll just post and go home...
Oh wait, I am home, zzz