Your Amon Amarth collection?

No fail. :p Sometimes you need a nice gift.
Ordered a second one somewhere else. Let's see....:erk:

CD's

Versus the world
With oden on our side
Twilight of the thundergod
once send from the golden hall
surtur rising

Flags:

Surtur rising
Fenriz wolf
Valkyrie

Clothing:
Grim viking shirt
2011 surtur rising shirt
Surtur shirt
Last stand of frej shirt
Black hoodie with runes
Twilight of the thundergod hoodie

:D I dont plan on stopping my AA collection :p

Hello,

I have a question for record collector.
According to discogg.com site, With Oden On Our Side re issue on Back On Black exist on red record (http://www.discogs.com/Amon-Amarth-With-Oden-On-Our-Side/release/2510073).
I always found only purple record. Is someone already got this one on red? Metalblade pressing don't count.

thanks

I'm lookin for MetalBlade pressing and Pic disc, if some of you have spare one, don't hesitate to send me PM.

Hello,

I have a question for record collector.
According to discogg.com site, With Oden On Our Side re issue on Back On Black exist on red record (http://www.discogs.com/Amon-Amarth-With-Oden-On-Our-Side/release/2510073).
I always found only purple record. Is someone already got this one on red? Metalblade pressing don't count.

thanks

I'm lookin for MetalBlade pressing and Pic disc, if some of you have spare one, don't hesitate to send me PM.

So far, I've only seen the Purple LP on Back on Black label. Only OSFTGH and TOTTG have 2 colours on this label. The red WOOOS LP is from Metal Blade, as you mentioned yourself.

Please let me know which releases you're after, I got some double first press LPs and picture discs.

:kickass:

thanks Haayema for Info about color realease.
I have only Versus The World pic disc and Twilight 1st press. I'm looking for all other.

Haha, fantastic mate! I bought exactly such a cabinet at IKEA for these purposes about a month ago :D

Will as well post some pictures soon!

And the bottle of wine has a place at your home too - great :)

Yeah, super! And respect, it's so lovingly! Feel a little bit ashamed right now. Personally I quite often even have to search for CD's.... Find them then in other cases....:oops: And the empty bottles... still somewhere behind the kitchen door.:lol: Well, at least my two flags found good places.

I'm afraid mate. A few days ago you bought the same cabinet and JUST today we received the same DEMO cassette -
creepy :D

Here's mine in it's current state, still a lot more things to get, and obviously looking forward to adding the limited edition of Deceiver of the Gods to it in a couple of months time.
I would include all the other little bits and pieces I've gathered like gig tickets, guitar picks, mugs, keyrings etc etc but I just don't have any more shelf space so it's just my CDs, Vinyls and DVDs for now!

uCgvEnm.jpg