Whats the value of these LP's?

Kiekendief

New Metal Member
Dec 19, 2008
hello,

Can anybody help me out? I've got the following Lp's from Amon Amarth, can anybody tell me the value of these items?

Sorrow Throughout The Nine Worlds pic LP (limited to 500, good condition)
Once Sent From The Golden Hall LP (vinyl in good condition, the package is sill in one piece but isnt in great shape)
The Crusher 2LP (good condition)

I'dd like to sell them but have no idea of the real value. They are rare though so what can i expect?

Thank you!

^^^ Fail.

STTNW wasn't released by Metal Blade, they released that on that label from Singapore or whatever. Dunno if Metal Blade or the band bought the rights out to it, guess they must've since they rereleased it on the bonus CD w/ VTW. But never heard of an official pic LP for that one.

hello,

Can anybody help me out? I've got the following Lp's from Amon Amarth, can anybody tell me the value of these items?

Sorrow Throughout The Nine Worlds pic LP (limited to 500, good condition)
Once Sent From The Golden Hall LP (vinyl in good condition, the package is sill in one piece but isnt in great shape)
The Crusher 2LP (good condition)

I'dd like to sell them but have no idea of the real value. They are rare though so what can i expect?

Thank you!

They're worth nothing. NOTHING!
In fact, you might as well get rid of them. Just send them to me, I'll dispose of them for you.

But seriously, I'm a little tied up with $mas atm but you can name your price for the Once Sent LP.

I've bid on a couple AA things on ebay. Nothing seems to go above $50 but my bids of $30 never won anything either. Although there are some weirdos wanting like $100 for With Oden vinyl.

i bought my once sent LP for $15US about a year ago. Yesterday i got The Crusher DLP for 20 euro, same with With Oden.....

A guy had the STNW LP at the metal market and wanted 75 euro, which is a bit steep, as i only paid about $30AUD for mine, but that was about 5 years ago.