Amon Amarth Live Photos

SubNoiZe

New Metal Member
May 2, 2009
Hello all! Here are some of my photos from the 4/29 show in Raleigh NC. I will have some high definition video that I will add when I some time to go through it. I recorded Runes To My Memory and Bleed For Ancient Gods.

I was up against the stage throught the opening acts and 5 of Amon Amarth's songs. After the 5th song, things were getting out of hand; and I was afraid that my camera would get broken, so I moved towards the back.

Hope you enjoy the photos, and don't forget to check back in on this thread for the video!

Skeletonwitch

SW4.jpg

SW3.jpg

SW2.jpg

SW1.jpg

Goatwhore

GW3.jpg

GW4.jpg

GW2.jpg

GW1.jpg

GWdrum.jpg

The video for Runes is being uploaded now.

Thanks for the comment. It was rather difficult photographing the show since I was being pushed constantly. I know this is common at shows, but give me a fucking break, I had a thousand dollars hanging around my neck...

Here is the video for Runes To My Memory

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome pictures sub, really good quality video too! Good job!

Lmao @ the Skeletonwish singer, that guy was awesome! Goatwhore did not impress, liked the first two bands much better.

I was pleasantly surprised, I was more than half expecting shitty cellphone quality stuff. And yeah I know what you mean about getting pushed around wearing expensive equipment.

Nice. Very high quality.
One question...why are all the photos, with the exception of one shot of Ted, of the respective vocalists of both bands?

Also:
made me lol. Johan looks like someone just ran over his dog. NOOOOOOOOO!

the reason that the singers were only photographed was because i was at the middle of the stage. i was using a 50mm f1.4 lens that didn't zoom.

nice pics! Johan told us at the ATL show that, u guys in Raleigh were pretty loud. good job, ha idk why ppl booed when he said that but they did- u guys are Amon fans as well so its like were booing our own people wtf! ha shows how dumb sum ppl are.
I mean do u think Amon Amarth appreciate us booing their fans????

Dunno about other places but here montreal and quebec have a pretty good rivalry going for just about everything....nvm that most of the people I know have friends or relatives in both places ._. so I dunno I guess booing is reflexive if its not a direct complment XD

the reason that the singers were only photographed was because i was at the middle of the stage. i was using a 50mm f1.4 lens that didn't zoom.
I wondered a bit because when I see people taking photos with actual cameras (rather than cell phones) at shows they're usually either in the front between the barrier and the stage (press) or using zoom from the back (amatuer/non-professionals, fringe press).

Johan had a shirt of Rammstein?
MY HERO HAS FALLEN.
But not very far. There's much, much worse than Rammstein.