My Amon Amarth Cake

amon666

Jul 9, 2007
London, ON, Canada
www.myspace.com
hey ppl this was my 16th b-day, now i'm 17 almost 18, anyway, i did this to my fav. best ever fuckin band AMON AMARTH, i fuckin love them as hell heres the pic i hope u like it :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
n614885524_435714_7922.jpg

OMG, that is AWESOME!!!
I have to get that for my birthday LOL, that cake is so METAL!

It should be all black though, with some runes on the side, that would be perfect!

That is the most uberfantastic cake decoration I have ever seen. That defies normal fan creativity in the most innocent yet delightfully devilish way!

NOW WHY THE HELL WASN'T IT CHOCOLATE AND MEAD CAKE?

You were doing so well till I heard fruit and vanilla... *sigh* Just think if it had been chocolate cake with mead flavoured cream. Then it would have been a super uberfantastic delightfully devilish cake! o_O

Ahwell HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you didn't find a surprise spear head in there or anything.

lool thanx all, i'm thinkin on doing it again on my 18th b-days, plus i hate choclet cake, and i'm IN love with vanilla as much as i love amon amarth haha, and the design is colored cream not ice \m/, if any other ppl got cakes to show, show it in this thread \m/