My 2nd Amon Amarth Cake

what are you doing for your bday Gazz??? Mine is April Fools fucking day! I am thinking of having my 25th on 5th of april as March 29th is Kataklysm so LETS DRINK!

haven't got anything planned bro...bit crazy with uni and all that jazz atm. well, what do you want to do brother??????????????? lol we are both turning 25. very brutal.

Fucking awesome. I have no idea how those things are made either. Is it like airbrushing stuff?

Also hi again everyone. I've been away from the forum for a while if anyone noticed or cared. Though my return hardly warrants its own topic.

what are you doing for your bday Gazz??? Mine is April Fools fucking day! I am thinking of having my 25th on 5th of april as March 29th is Kataklysm so LETS DRINK!

Oh dude, I'm jealous I want an April Fool's Day b-day...but since I can't change my b-day...if I ever get married. April Fool's is the day!

LoL I've been away from the board for a while now. Probably since October or something of last year. Too many other things going on I had to decrease my internet forum activity among other things.

Fucking awesome. I have no idea how those things are made either. Is it like airbrushing stuff?

Also hi again everyone. I've been away from the forum for a while if anyone noticed or cared. Though my return hardly warrants its own topic.

Well, you may not think it warrants it's own topic, but it certainly warrants a reply...WELCOME BACK!

Anglorfin - yes, I noticed. You are, unfortunately, not the only one who has been missing in action for a few months. Start some good threads now that you're back, and welcome back, too!

There are printers that print onto marzipan, can look very much like the picture you use.

Don't think they print with ink, but what do I know, not that involved :lol:

edit:
oh yeah, very nice cake!

So that's what marzipan is!! Shit never knew that either.